Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic Crib Mattress
- Waterproof surface easy to clean 100% polyethylene food grade waterproof surface
- 100% organic cotton, natural and renewable
- Hypoallergenic / dust mite barrier cover
- Heavy-duty border rods add strong side and edge support
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Well, after only 3 months of my little guy sleeping on it, the mattress wasn't feeling or looking firm anymore. I even had to position my baby in different spots to try and find him a flat spot to sleep on. Unacceptable safety wise (and $$$ wise).
So, I emailed Naturepedic and described what was occurring, and they set up to ship me a new mattress immediately! The mattress arrived within days, and it was much more firm than my previously purchased one was when it was new! My son is now 16 months and the mattress is holding up great!
Get this mattress for the chemical-free factor, the organic factor, and the customer service!!!
As for the staff at Naturepedic, they are the real deal---they truly care about the quality of their product and family owned/operated company. Their factory is clean and the mattress are assembled by by hand with highest quality materials. This is as good as it gets in the organic mattress market. We know, we've toured the factory, met the staff, and studied the composition of the mattresses inside n' out.
1) It's not completely flat (its puffier in the middle) so I have to make sure my baby sleeps halfway down the crib or else his head will be slightly lower than the rest of his body... this is easy with a newborn but with an older, active sleeper it's pretty difficult.
2) It's not breathable at all (I guess I should've known this as it has a plastic cover) so my baby often ends up sweating on the side touching the mattress.
3) The plastic cover is loud! When my baby moves around, the cover actually makes a crinkling type of noise... often disturbing his sleep.. ugh!!
I haven't tried other mattresses so I don't know if these are common problems but I have to say I'm really disappointed with this product and am looking to change it out.
I thought I'd get this model for my 2nd child. It's more expensive than the 1st one I got, but sadly, after 3 weeks of use, it too has the sink hole effect going on. For such expensive mattresses, these aren't holding up well.
The reason the hole is a big deal is because my babies wiggle into it at night and I find them there with their heads lower than their bodies. This means more reflux, more spit up, and uncomfortable babies, which equals increasingly tired parents.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits perfectly in baby's crib. Feel much safer knowing that baby is sleeping on an organic cotton mattress.Published 1 month ago by Emmaloo
My sister bought this for her son and its held up fantastic. Now, I am super excited to have a safe and healthy mattress for our arriving bundle. No complaints!Published 2 months ago by Renee Radomski
We purchased this same mattress 6 years ago. It lasted through two kids with no problems. It is heavy and difficult to put sheets on but I loved it and we never had any sagging... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Stephen
Very happy with my purchase. Grrat & sturdy mattress. Because we try to lead a more organic lifestyle, I thought it was a good investment.Published 3 months ago by Marie A.
I am someone always on the hunt for the best product on the market, like to do my research and do not mind spending for a quality product. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
A little heavy but fits snuggly and I feel really safe with my baby sleeping on it every night.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
My baby loves this mattress. I think it is totally worth buying a great mattress for your baby and we have been very happy with this one.Published 4 months ago by Irit Epelbaum
Best and safest mattress out there. I did extensive research for a good month (every day for hours) and went with this from all the other mattresses I found. Read morePublished 5 months ago by abreeze