Naturepedic Organic Cotton 2-in-1 Ultra Crib Mattress
- Dual firmness design: top - firmer waterproof side for infants, bottom - softer quilted "Grown Up" style for toddlers
- Organic cotton filling – Naturepedic uses only 100% organic cotton to promote a healthy and more chemical-free sleeping environment; organic cotton is unbleached, undyed, and grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- Hypoallergenic - free of wool or latex - no need to worry about these potentially high allergy materials
- Firm Support - heavy-duty 252 coil orthopedic innerspring and firm flat surface provide ideal support in accordance with pediatrician and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) firmness recommendations
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
We recently purchased the Ultra 2 in 1 model mattress (waterproof on one side and quilted cotton on the other side) as well as the boxspring for a full size bed. While the construction seems like good quality, both the mattress and boxspring have a strong odor. It is not a vinyl-like odor but still quite unpleasant; we think it may be coming from the outer cotton layer. We tried airing them out with the windows open which really didn't help. We then left them in a covered area outdoors for 3 weeks after which we put them in our child's room. Now the entire room smells and we will be moving them elsewhere for storage as we cannot subject our child to this odor. We suspect it would take months to truly air out this product in order not to affect the air quality. We do NOT recommend this mattress model to other parents.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 1 year old had a rash on his cheeks that wouldn't go away. A friend told me about Naturepedic, so we switched his crib matress from a typical plastic one to this & the rash... Read morePublished 19 months ago by B
Decided to purchase despite the odor concerns listed in the reviews of the past. Shipped to home within 3-4 days of ordering which was amazing. Free shipping. Read morePublished on February 7, 2014 by Fly Guy
Great mattress. It's not cheap but this is the price yew have to pay nowadays for organic products and high quality, right? Read morePublished on November 13, 2013 by Soraia
The mattress we bought for AppleBlossom is awesome too, and I'm hard pressed to say if I had to buy a third one (doubtfully!! Read morePublished on August 30, 2011 by Margaret C.