$11.44 ($11.44 / Fl Oz)
FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 7 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Natures Answer
($11.44 / Fl Oz)
($10.87 / Fl Oz)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Natures Answer
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nature's Answer Schisandra Berry | Super Concentrated Herbal Supplement | Helps Reduce Stress & Fatigue | Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free 1oz (1 count )
Enhance your purchase
- Nature’s Answer Schisandra Berry Alcohol-Free Extract Super Concentrated 2,000 mg. Nature's Answer Extract is alcohol-free, gluten-free, and certified USDA organic.
- Nature’s Answer Schisandra Berry benefits: Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis) is a vine with numerous clusters of tiny, bright red berries. It has a long history of use in Eastern wellness practices for centuries. Schisandra is said to have sour, sweet, salty, hot and bitter tastes. This remarkable combination of flavors is the reason for Schisandra’s Chinese name wu-wei-zi, meaning “five flavor fruit.”
- Nature’s Answer Schisandra Berry extract is known worldwide as both as a tonic and food.
- our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients.
- Holistically Balanced Herb from a company with a Nearly 50-Year Reputation for Quality
Alcohol-Free Herbal Extracts
Exclusive Extraction Process = Super Concentrated Herbs
The Bio-Chelation process is a proprietary cold extraction technique developed by Mr. Frank D’Amelio Sr., founder and owner of Nature’s Answer. Bio-Chelation includes the use of cold extraction, where the raw plant parts are extracted without being exposed to heat. Cold extraction helps the herb maintain vital minerals and other trace elements in solution, thus enabling the herb to maintain as many of the natural active constituents of the original plant as possible.
Alcohol-Free Extracts, Not Glycerites
Nature's Answer was FIRST to market Alcohol-Free herbal extracts in the natural product marketplace, in 1972. Our alcohol-free liquid extracts are made using our exclusive Bio-Chelation cold process method to eliminate alcohol in the finished product. Typical alcohol-free extracts are actually glycerites, using glycerin as the extracting agent. Nature's Answer adds vegetable glycerin in at the END of the process, to ensure shelf stability.
Family Owned and Operated for Over 4 Decades
From humble beginnings back in 1972 to our modern state-of-the-art facility, Nature’s Answer has evolved into one of today’s largest family-owned and operated manufacturers of high-quality nutritional products.
The Genius of Mother Nature in Every Bottle
Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products.
The Nature's Answer Concentrated True Herbal Extract Difference
Our extracts are made to the highest quality standard, and we verify what is in every bottle. Before our extracts are released to you, the consumer, they go through over 60 quality control checks by our Quality Control team, holding each extract to stringent standards. Our herbal formulas stand the test of time - over four decades of proven performance. Our vertically integrated manufacturing process allows us to have complete traceability from plant to shelf.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.25 x 1.25 x 4 inches; 1 Ounces
- Item model number : 1097491
- Date First Available : December 7, 2003
- Manufacturer : Nature's Answer
- ASIN : B000I48LYK
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #41,622 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,223 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) Fruit Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (approx. 28-56 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve never had heartburn or Gerd in my entire life and this product triggered something.
Top reviews from other countries
Schisandra is the third component of a trilogy of adaptogens I've recently incorporated into my daily life, along with Ashwagandha and Rhodiola. I've been taking each one individually once per day, and at different times of the day, because they produce different effects. Schisandra seems to work best for me first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (with Rhodiola at midday and Ashwagandha in the evening). Be aware that you may experience some side effects, albeit mild. The only side effect I experience is a dry mouth, which I don't mind because I need to increase my water intake, so now I have a reason to drink more.
I am most aware of my IBD-type condition at night when I'm lying down and resting. There has never been any pain and my bowel moves daily. From the first dose of Schisandra I noticed a toning or tightening feeling in my lower gut, and it continues. Along with the other benefits I'm sure will become apparent, such as the rebalancing of the stress response, this tincture is superb. All my tinctures are bought from Nature's Answer. They are a five-star company.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.