$18.01 ($0.08 / Count)
FREE delivery: Thursday, Dec 8 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.08 / Count)
($0.07 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nature’s Bounty Calcium 1200 mg With Vitamin D3, Bone Health & Immune Support, Vitamin D3 1000 IU, 220 Softgels
|List Price:|| $25.19
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$18.01 ($0.08 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|You Save:||$7.18 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||Immune Support, Bone & Joint Support, Nutritional Support|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||220 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.96 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.16 x 3.16 x 6.08 inches|
About this item
- A BENEFICIAL BONE SUPPLEMENT: Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong, healthy bones. (1) Each serving of Nature’s Bounty Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 contains 1200 mg of calcium, which helps maintain bone mineralization and promote neuromuscular health (1)
- 1,200 MG OF CALCIUM: Supplementing with Nature’s Bounty Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 can help ensure that you are meeting the daily recommended value of this essential mineral
- IMMUNE SUPPORT FROM VITAMIN D3: Each softgel contains 1000 IU of Vitamin D3, a potent form of Vitamin D that helps your body absorb calcium. (1) Vitamin D3 also provides daily immune support, helping you feel your best (1)
- QUALITY IS OUR PRIORITY: Nature’s Bounty is committed to the safety of our supplements. Our Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 softgels are gluten free, sugar free, and contain no artificial flavor
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature’s Bounty Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 is a product of nearly 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 2 for the price of 1. Offered by Amazon.com Shop items
From the manufacturer
Wellness Support You Can Trust
For 50 years, Nature’s Bounty has blended the best of nature with the latest in science and nutritional innovation. Living a healthier life means giving your body the nutritional support it needs to thrive. Nature’s Bounty, the #1 Herbal Supplement Brand (2), offers a range of General Wellness supplements using only the purest, most trusted ingredients, including Biotin, Magnesium, Calcium & Vitamin D, Vitamin B Complex, and Vitamin B12. Biotin plays an important role in the health of your skin and hair. (1) Magnesium supports optimal bone and muscle health, while Calcium helps maintain bone strength and Vitamin D to support your immune system health. (1) And for optimal energy metabolism and support, there’s a range of vitamin B supplements, including Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin B12. (1) At Nature’s Bounty, innovation – plus the wellness support you need – live at the intersection of nature and science.
Driving Innovation Through Scientific Expertise
Our Scientific Advisory Council is made up of some of the most respected scientists and researchers in the field who play a key role in the Company’s product innovation and scientific advancement.
Quality You Can Count On
Every Nature’s Bounty Product is subjected to numerous quality tests and assays throughout the manufacturing process to verify purity and full potency.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
We’re proud that our products are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities that meet FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices. These facilities are also regularly audited to ensure that all policies, procedures, and documentation practices are followed to manufacture safe and effective products.
Promote strong, healthy bones with Nature’s Bounty Calcium Plus Vitamin D3, containing 1,200 mg of calcium, the primary mineral responsible for bone health. (1) Each serving of Nature’s Bounty Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 also contains 125% of the daily recommended value of Vitamin D3, a more potent form of Vitamin D. (1) Vitamin D assists with Calcium absorption and supports immune system health. (1) Simply take two softgels daily, preferably with meals. Nature’s Bounty Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 softgels are gluten free, sugar free, and contain no artificial flavor, so you can be confident in their safety and purity. Each pack contains 220 softgels.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.16 x 3.16 x 6.08 inches; 15.36 Ounces
- Item model number : 83439
- Date First Available : September 22, 2009
- Manufacturer : US Nutrition
- ASIN : B002Q16VVS
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #594 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains <2% of: Corn Oil, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color, Yellow Beeswax.
For adults, take two (2) softgels daily, preferably with meals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.