Nature's Bounty Nutramix For Strong Nails Tabs, Orange, 14 Packets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- It helps maintain Strong Nails with Gelatine, Biotin and Vitamin C for nail growth and No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish.
- Just one packet of Knox nutramix for strong nails provides important nutrients that help promote healthy, strong nails.
- Gelatine and Biotin help promote healthy nail growth by acting at the base of the nail the nail matrix where nail growth begins.
- Niacin and Vitamin B 6 are two important nutrients that help support cell growth.
- Vitamin C helps support collagen formation, the foundation of the nail matrix.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Just one packet of Knox NutraMix for Strong Nails provides important nutrients that help promote healthy, strong nails.
-Gelatine and Biotin help promote healthy nail growth by acting at the base of the nail - the nail matrix - where nail growth begins.
-Niacin and Vitamin B-6 are two important nutrients that help support cell growth.*
-Vitamin C helps support collagen formation, the foundation of the nail matrix.*
- Package Dimensions : 5.6 x 3.8 x 2.6 inches; 13.6 Ounces
- Item model number : NATURES442707
- Date First Available : July 20, 2010
- Manufacturer : US Nutrition
- ASIN : B003WJ8G3Y
Best Sellers Rank:
#926,854 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #2,924 in Dietary Fiber Nutritional Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Creamer, Corn Syrup Solids, Modified Food Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Titanium Dioxide Color, Xanthan Gum
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got refunded so I'm glad about that. Usually when I tell other companies about it they give me "the FDA approved it so it must be safe". Well that is proving untrue in many cases.
Too bad, this might have been a nice product without that poison in it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.