Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,384 reviews
on May 1, 2017
I started buying this to replace Shakeology. I needed something more affordable. This may not have everything Shakeology has in it, but it is a pretty close alternative for a fraction of the price. It actually tastes very good too, much better than some of the other competitors. I also noticed my nails have started growing very long and strong without breaking, I swear it is from drinking this daily. If you found this review helpful, please click yes :)
0Comment| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2015
Love this stuff. Finally subscribed and saved because it's so good. Someone wanted to know the nutrition facts so I'm posting a pic for them. Hope this helps!
review image
44 comments| 500 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2017
I am a discount coach with beach body so I have been hooked on shakeology, but the price is insane even with the discount. I tried Vega one in hopes it would be a cheaper alternative but the taste was awful and I couldn't handle it, i ordered this as my last attempt before going back to paying $100 a month with shakeology and I'm INCREDIBLY happy I did. I love this stuff! I blend it with cashew milk, ice, a banana, and some powdered peanut butter and it's seriously amazing. Never going back!
11 comment| 238 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2016
I'm a 24 year old female who's lost over 75 pounds in the past 10 months using this powder as a meal replacement most mornings. I think it tastes best using 2 scoops of the chocolate protein powder, with a banana, 8 oz fat free milk, a handful of ice and a tsp of peanut butter. It's like a chocolate milkshake without all the guilt!
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2015
Almost identical to the taste of Shakeology... my main reason for buying it was because its a less expensive alternative.. Would get it again!
on April 22, 2017
I was very sad when I realized this contained Stevia sweeter as a sugar substitute. I steer clear of any artificial sweeteners and sugar substitutes (like Monk fruit extract) as they not only have a bad taste, but a lot give me bad side effects like nausea and stomach pains. I hadn't tried Stevia before, but at least in this shake the sugar substitute doesn't taste too strong and I haven't felt any of the side effects.

Best served with vanilla almond milk!
I make it in a blender bottle before the gym and leave it in the fridge to drink afterwards, everything dissolves, the consistency is thicker (more like a milkshake), and the taste is way better (less of an aftertaste of Stevia).
on July 5, 2015
I love this stuff! I've tried a lot of protein powders and this is the best by far! Fills you up, gives you energy, keeps you regular. A lot like shakeology, just about $120 less. I mix the chocolate with pb2 peanut powder, spinach, flax, a banana, almond milk, ice, a little water and it's delicious and super healthy. I would definitely recommend!
0Comment| 172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2016
Taste is delicious and surprisingly filling! I have used many different brands of protein shakes over the years and i noticed that this one keeps me full longer. I mix 2 scoops with 8 oz almond milk, 4 oz water and one scoop of PB fit. I use this as a meal replacement for one meal a day. I am on a 1200 calorie a day as I'm trying to loose about 15 pounds as a result of my eating getting out of control this past year. After drinking this I'm not hungry for about 3 hours.
on March 8, 2017
Like many others, I came across this product when searching for a comparable (yet affordable) alternative to Shakeology. I like that it has biotin, collogen, and probiotics, along with an array of vitamins and fiber. That is everything and more that I would like to see in a delicious protein drink.

The chocolate flavor tastes like brownie batter (I mixed it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk) and I am looking forward to other blended add ins (spinach, PB2, etc). I will also be ordering vanilla so I have greater variety available. I'm using this as a meal replacement for breakfast daily, and also plan to use it as a lunch replacement a few times a week.

I am also a sucker for cute branding and I love the pink/white label. Be forewarned the label is pretty loose on the container and if you're not careful separating the lid from the container, you may rip the whole label off. I recommend using a razor or knife when you first open the container.
on February 25, 2017
I was looking for a less expensive alternative to Shakeology and I found this online. It really is a great duplicate and tastes amazing! I'm currently on the T25 program by BeachBody and I drink one of these shakes every afternoon after my workout. I feel energized and full, plus I get my vitamins. If you're debating it, I say go for it. The chocolate flavor is great!