|Price:||$15.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Nature's Gate Organics Chardonnay Hydrator for Daytime, Have a Vine Day, 1.7 oz (48 g)
- No animal byproducts and no animal testing
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Certified ORganic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) All Plant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) All Plant Essence, Vegetable Glycerin, Silica, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Certified Organic Fagus Sylarica (European Birch Tree) Bud Extract, Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather), Cucumber Sativus (Cucumber), Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Rosehip Fruit, Certified Organic
Top Customer Reviews
- Causes NO breakouts
- Creates SOFT SILKY skin
- Doesn't cause my powder to slide or discolor
- Heavy on natural, organic ingredients and light on ingredients that I can't pronounce
- Paraben free
- Price not bad compared to some other brands, organic or otherwise
- Smell at first seemed kind of strong and I felt like it was going to give me a headache, but it quickly dissipates so is not a true con
- I'd prefer a tube or pump bottle rather than a jar with a twist lid and a plastic spoon, to limit the lotion's exposure to air and bacteria. I assume the makers chose the jar because the lotion is maybe a bit thick to flow smoothly from a pump or tube.
All in all, I plan to continue using this lotion. A little goes a long way, so the jar will last me for months and months (assuming all that exposure to air every time I open it won't make it go bad). As for it not having sunscreen, I'm glad that it doesn't as I get my sun protection from my SPF 30 powder (Colorescience), plus I find that sunscreen added to lotion increases the chances of irritation. Nature's Gate has a whole line of products under the umbrella of "Nature's Gate Organics Advanced Care" and I plan to continue trying more of their products in this line over time.
I live in Northern California's Wine Country, so it's often tiresome to see trendy new wine/grape-based body products get so much hype when, in reality, it's just a marketing ploy. I can't speak directly to the effects contributed by the Chardonnay grapes in this hydrator, but I can tell you this about this product:
1) Doesn't leave my skin greasy
2) Has never caused breakouts
3) Doesn't have any counter-effects (I've found that some moisturizers can actually cause my skin to dry out even more without regular use or if I use them daily then stop for whatever reason)
4) Personally, I love the smell
I haven't found any cons about the Chardonnay Hydrator, although I do agree with another reviewer in saying that it would be awesome to have this in a pump or tube of some sort. I always lose the little spoon, so I wind up just sticking my finger in.
I can't say if it lives up to all its claims of smoothing, lifting, improves skin tone, etc because I don't use it religiously every day. All I know is that it does a great job moisturizing which is what I wanted it to do - if it does indeed do those other things, that's just bonus.
I like the gel-cream texture, and I like that it's in a jar because it will allow me to scoop out every last bit of the cream when I get down to the end.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a big fan of this brand, I love their Oh What a Night Walnut night cream, but this one falls a little short. Read morePublished 1 month ago by ElleBee
I love nature's tone back spray and want to try the day cream too. No way it was a big regretPublished 7 months ago by Abrafui D.
I love this moisturizer! I've been using it for years now and I can't find another moisturizer better than this one. I got my sister hooked on it recently as well. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Joyce
This is a wonderful moisturizer. Wish it costs less. Would use it all the time! Dissolves into skin, no greasy feeling, no shiny face.Published 9 months ago by diane greslick
I really wanted to like this. It's chock full of 'good stuff', and doesn't have any of the 'stuff I really shouldn't be putting on my skin'. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Just Me
Not very effective or hydrating. Maybe it's my skin, but it disappears as soon as I apply it. I wanted a slightly shiny look, as my skin is ultra dry.Published 12 months ago by IM
This is a fantastic hydrator and facial shield. The texture and feel is wonderfully refreshing. Light and powerful.Published 22 months ago by afilippi