Nature's Gate Pure Vitamin E Oil Roll-On, 1.1-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
- Pack of three 1.13-ounce bottles of moisturizing Vitamin E oil (3.39 total ounces)
- Offers all the healing and antioxidant properties of pure Vitamin E; quickly absorbs into the skin to provide renewed softness and suppleness
- Made with natural, biodegradable 32,000 IU Vitamin E
- Excellent on extremely dry chapped skin and stretch marks; rolls on smoothly and evenly
- Made in the U.S.A. without animal testing or animal byproducts
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Quality: thick and easily absorbed
Result: smooth and silky skin
I had some difficulty trying to apply Vit-E oil and I stumbled upon this one. Though it is a bit pricy for the I.U., I love how applying oil became so easy. I kept the bottle and now using it as refill.
I see better result after an exfoliation rather than applying directly on the skin.
I did not see any visible change in age spots or color softening effect yet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
excellent product at an exceptional price!Published 21 months ago by EJL Clinical and Behavioral Health
Way too sticky! Will never buy again! I used twice and already want to throw it out!
The ones from Trader Joe's are much much better!
Great for my mother's very dry facial skin. Initial stickiness absorbs fast to leave her skin feeling soft, and so natural there's no allergic reaction whatsoever.Published on May 30, 2014 by RC
Of all the Vit e oils i've used this is my favorite. The only downside is sometimes it is hard to use the roller unless you are laying down. Read morePublished on July 15, 2013 by Rod Tucker
Because we do not have to get the oil on our finger/hands, we are using more often and getting a better result.Published on July 12, 2013 by Rose Mary Bradley
Exactly like the stuff you buy in whole foods but a few bucks cheaper. Sticky but gets the job done.Published on June 12, 2013 by Jacquelyn Ginzburg
It is difficult to find pure vitamin e oil. I love this roll on bottle. It really alleviates waste and travels easily.Published on June 6, 2013 by patc