|Item Weight||28 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 20.5 x 21.7 inches|
|Item model number||NH-SPH|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||DC. 12 volt adapter available.|
|Installation Method||Floor Mounted|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 Pounds|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Nature's Head Self Contained Composting Toilet with Close Quarters Spider Handle Design
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22 x 20.5 x 21.7 inches|
|Item Weight||28 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No one - and I mean no one - will beat my customer service and individual support
- Easy to install by any reasonably handy person.
- Absolutely No Odor. No Maintenance. 5 Year Warranty.
- Huge Capacity. 2 people using full time will empty every 4-6 weeks. Easy empty in 5 minutes.
- A vast improvement over older composting toilet designs. This one works!
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Nature's Head Composting Toilet is the latest design, the best value, and the most reliable choice for portable, self contained, urine separating dry toilets -- on the water, on the land, or on the road." "This toilet or head, (the marine term for toilet) was designed by two long time sailors who sought to create a more user friendly version than anything else on the market. While we designed our product to withstand the harsh marine environment, it can be used anywhere you need a toilet, especially anywhere that plumbing or electricity is difficult or non-existent -- on RVs or campers, in vacation cabins, workshops, barns, yurts, even trucks. Most importantly, this toilet doesn't have the foul odors associated with all other holding tank systems. The low volume air circulation fan built into the head provides the added benefit of recycling the air in your bathroom which helps make your whole environment smell better. Because it was originally designed for marine use, its rugged design and materials (all stainless hardware) it has been proven to be extremely durable no matter what your environment.