Nature's Kitchen - Silicone Popsicle Molds / Ice Pop Molds - Set of 6 Tubes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE HEALTHY CHOICE - FDA approved silicone is safe for any kind of food - even microwaveable! Don't use the cheap competitors, with filler chemicals.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Hand wash, or throw it in the dishwasher for an easy clean.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Frozen ice pops, yogurt pops, trail mix storage...the possibilities are endless!
- THE BEST QUALITY - Bright and beautiful colors, durable silicone, and tight caps!
- A GREAT GIFT - Silicone outlasts nearly every other material, so these popsicle molds are sure to please for years!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Nature's Kitchen - Silicone Popsicle Molds / Ice Pop Molds - Set of 6 Tubes
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||FoodWorks||Sunsella||Amazon.com||Digby International|
|Color||Rainbow||Clear||Multicolor||Bright||blue, green, pink, purple||Clear, Green|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 8.5 x 2 in||3.5 x 11.5 x 0.2 in||1.5 x 1.5 x 8 in||1.97 x 7.87 x 1.97 in||2.4 x 7.3 x 0.25 in||3.5 x 10 x 2 in|
Still using Dixie cups and ice cube trays to make ice pops?
Introducing the Nature's Kitchen Popsicle Molds!
It's easy to get the pops out fast, cleaning is convenient, and they also prevent spills. Be sure to try them with other stuff such as pudding, Jello shots, slushies, yogurt, granola, and much more.●We use only 100% FDA Approved, Food Grade Silicone.
●Simple, easy to use and even easier to clean. Silicone is fully dishwasher safe, even after repeated washes.
●Our molds are made to last a lifetime, and they’re easily reusable.
●Great for the whole family - great for the kids, and even the adults seeking a healthy and portable treat.
●We keep it simple - you're not paying for extras you don't want. Just the highest quality product available on the market today!
Are there other uses?●Fudge pops and smoothies
●Frozen yogurt or pudding
●Popcorn for movie time with the family
●A quick snack tube of trail mix, nuts, granola or cereal
●Cocktails, shooters, and mixed drinks for your next party
ABOUT NATURE'S KITCHEN
Nature’s Kitchen was founded on the premise of creating extremely high quality kitchen products that are easily accessible to cooking-savvy consumers, as well as to commercial chefs.
Top customer reviews
I wish there was an option for a stand to purchase as the jars get to be too bulky in our small freezer. I would also watch if you have little children eating them and pushing them up as they CAN push too hard and they will just pop out all the way!! A big mess will happen especially if you make grape juice popscicles!