Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 29, 2016
This product works amazing, we've used it for years. Just wanted to say that we don't usually order this large size and upon arrival today, the box was damaged and wet. (No option for package review for this item.) The delivery lady said other people's packages got a little damp as well. Upon closer inspection, the cap of the jug was a bit loose, so even though it is wrapped in plastic, there can still be leaking if the cap isn't tight. We tightened it, turned it upside down and - no leaking. So between the post office handling and a cap being a bit loose, there was quite the mess. We may just order 2 jugs of the slightly smaller size next time - never had a problem with those. So, the box is not a reflection of the product - it works beautifully! We've used it on couch cushions, bedding, clothes, curtains, carpet, a canvas guitar cover. There was a little bit of discoloration on our carpet - no big deal for us since it is old, maybe just a cautionary tale for others (spot test in an unseen area before use.) All in all - a really great product, love it.
review image
on November 15, 2017
Went through two bottles and the smell still lingers. I followed the instructions and saturated the several times with the product but the smell is still there. I even sprinkled baking soda on the area which actually absorbed some of the odor. After doing that it wasn't as strong. My issue with this product is not only does it work as before but the smell is so strong I'm not quite sure if its the cat urine or the smell of the product as smell is strong! Almost nauseating in fact. This is NOT the same product I started using twenty years ago. I did some research and discovered the company changed its formula after the partners split, one kept the name while the other half kept the original formula. I am still trying to find out which company has the original formula because I will be buying that instead
on November 9, 2016
We have a 11 week old lab puppy and we are currently potty training him. This stuff is a life saver. We used it to clean up the accidents right away and it left a clean smell afterwards. It claims to get rid of the "sent" that makes dogs pee in the same place twice and so far it is living up to that claim. We have a mixture of carpet, hardwood, and laminate flooring in our home and it seems to work on all of those surfaces. The odor control of this product is wonderful. My husband came home one day and stated "Ugh! This house smells like a dog kennel!" and then proceeded to use almost the entire bottle spraying down or large living room. With minimal accidents from the puppy sense then, the smell has not returned in 2 weeks. I cannot really speak for the stain removal because we have never left anything linger long enough to stain. I gave this item 5 starts because although it is expensive, it is worth every penny. My friends and family continue to struggle with pet odors in their homes because they are using less expensive products or regular household cleaners. Save yourself the embarrassment and buy the right stuff the first time. If its a matter of money, you can purchase the gallon version of this product and it is cheaper because you are buying it in bulk.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 14, 2017
I've used this for a few months during my puppy's house training, and I'm not convinced that there's any benefit whatsoever. I used it as directed, and it did not deter my dog from going in the same spot. It was used mainly on tile and hardwood floors. I don't think it cleans any better, or neutralizes the odor any better than a typical cleaner, such as Mr. Clean or Top Job. Overpriced for what it is. I did use it on carpet a few times and it prevented any stains.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 29, 2016
Trust me, I have experience with these cleaners. Over the years we have introduced many animals into our family. All of them have gone through some degree of carpet accidents while being toilet trained. I have experienced many good and bad products throughout the years.

Right off the bat, I can tell you that Nature's Miracle Advanced is the best I have tried.

New dog in the home, a Pug that is stubborn when it comes to being housebroken. Right now I am going through a small crisis of having to deal with rug accidents on a daily basis. Thank God for this spray.

Let me give you some tips on how to effectively use this spray and remove potential and existing stains...

1. First of all, it's important that you clean up urine as soon as possible. The more opportunity it has to sit and dry, the more difficult it will be to remove the stain.

2. First course of action is to take a nice wad of paper toweling and completely blot/absorb the urine from the carpet

3. Next, give the area a nice dose of Nature's Miracle spray. Take another wad of paper toweling, place it over the treatment, and put a heavy object on top of it so that the toweling can soak everything in overnight.

If you allow the toweling to sit with a heavy object over it for several hours, you will find that there will be no stain residue left on your carpeting.

For stains that already exist from dried urine, your mileage may vary. Many times I can use the same process above and completely remove stains. Other times, it's just not as successful.

What I like about this brand over others is the fact that it has a nice smell to it. It certainly overpowers urine or feces odor. Some may not like the odor it produces, but I think it gives a reassuring fragrance.

I buy a bottle of this product every month. It's an absolute lifesaver when dealing with an animal that has not yet learned to use the litterbox or go outdoors. It does an incredible job of preventing stains when acted upon immediately. It does a decent job of removing existing stains that have been sitting for a longer amount of time.

Take my word for it, this brand and product outdoes the many other similar type stain removers I have tried. I think you will be very happy with its performance.
on January 19, 2017
This is truly a miracle product. I sometimes feel like I'm watching a BS commercial while using it. Great for anything *but* grease, I think. I even used it on set-in rabbit pee stains on the felt base of my cream-colored cat tree (which, for those of you who don't know, rabbit pee can sometimes be red. Not fun) and they came up magically. I had no idea anything could work this well.
on August 21, 2016
My cat started having "accidents" when I got pregnant and it seemed like she was marking her territory in the bedrooms of my house. Spraying this on and dabbing it up completely removed all trace of her indiscretions even when lit by blacklight.

I've taken one star off due to the lingering, potent patchouli-esque smell. Obviously my sense of smell is a little more sensitive so it doesn't take much to put me off. My cat seemed to find it equally unpleasant and completely avoided the areas that I sprayed this so I can't complain too much!
on March 27, 2017
I rescued a dog that was "advertised" as housetrained.... nope! It took me a little while to realize he had accidents once in a while, he's a sneaky boy! This product was heaven sent! Once I noticed the issue, I started crate training and cleaned every surface of my apartment and washed anything that could go in the washing machine. It has been a week with no accidents so I have less use for the spray (yay!) but I am so glad to have it on hand.
Every pet owner should have one of these.
on October 3, 2016
Nope. After the heavy scent of the product dissipates then the urine smell reappears quickly. Was looking for an eradication of the smell not a masking with faux clean scent. Will try something else.
on May 27, 2015
Absolutely LOVE this battery operated sprayer. I have a pup who just can't hold it all night long and while I do put potty pads down, she always misses. My hand gets tired squirting a large area (if she makes a big mess) and this is the perfect solution. I now refill the bottle over and over and it's more then paid for itself, several times over. The cleaner really IS a miracle. It is made with enzymes and the enzymes digest the urine (blood, vomit, etc.) . I usually spray the area, leave it sit for an hour, then put a towel, or paper towels down and soak up the excess liquid. The stain is magically gone and it smells great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.