Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nature's Miracle Orange-Oxy Formula Dual Action Stain & Odor Remover, 24-Ounce Spray (5700)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

on May 12, 2011
Last year we purchased a house that had been in foreclosure. The previous owners had MANY cats, indoor and out. Since we bought at the end of winter there were many things that didn't come to light until spring came and things began to thaw.

One example - the area under our front porch was used as a giant litter box for all the local cats! Ughhh! We cleaned out hundreds of pounds of feces and dirty soil and tried washing the porch, tried baking soda, tried some animal spray from the local hardware store still the reek was there. I found the Nature's Miracle Orange-oxy and thought well, what do I have to loose? We'll we completely saturated the front porch and soil underneath. It did a great job. We also threw some cat litter (to absorb odor- not invite cats back) under the porch once it was mostly dry. So far this year. NO SMELL! Yay!.

We've used it in other places around the property too and we've had good luck. It has a pleasing orange smell and as a bonus I found out orange can be used as a deterrent for cats. I plan to keep a bottle on hand from now on!
on March 26, 2012
Good for cat poop and puke stains/odors. If you need to remove urine or spray from carpet or upholstery, you need Scoe 10X...it's the only product that works. I have five bastard kitties, I know my products;-). This stuff smells really good, I've bought it twice now...I recommend:-)
on February 3, 2009
We've been using Nature's Miracle Orange-Oxy Power Stain & Odor Remover for over a year now, and it's the best product that we have found to remove stain's and odor from dog "issues". Highly recommend it to anyone.
on September 8, 2013
who sometimes forgets he shouldn't pee on the carpet.. ugh!! He doesn't pee very much, but he does it in one spot on our living room carpet. I tried a few things, but Nature's Miracle's products work the best. I decided to try this product because of the orange scent. It definitely didn't disappoint. I was able to get rid of the stain and the orange scent got rid of the smell (it didn't just cover it). My male Yorkie didn't go back to the spot and smell afterwards. He actually hasn't gone on the carpet since I used this product 2 weeks ago. I will add that I do steam my carpets approx every 2 weeks, but this is a great product for touch ups!
on July 17, 2013
Have used this for years; I won't quit now! Between this and the other "oxy"-type cleaners, you can get anything back to shining and clean with a great fresh smell. It's not just for "pet messes" - kid messes and adult messes qualify, too! Took coffee stains out of a rug that were there when I bought my home, so I have NO complaints at all! Great as a spot-remover on laundry, too!
on April 22, 2015
I'm surprised no one else has said this but this stuff stains worse than the original stain. My elderly cat occasionally dribbles a bit on my beige couch and the urine itself leaves no mark, but when I spray it with this, there's a huge ring. It took me three or four times over with my carpet steamer and blow dryer to get rid of it because it kept spreading every time I'd try to clean it again with plain water.
review image
on October 3, 2013
This stuff actually smells good and eliminates odors naturally. Some of the other urine destoying items I got probably are working too but I don't care for the way they smell at all. This is by far my favorite and I will be purchasing more in the future!
on February 10, 2013
Bought this product at a well-known pet store and the price was high. Needed another so I looked to Amazon. Excellent price. I couldn't be happier. There were stains that we thought would not come out of carpets and come off the walls but everything cleaned so well. Execellent product.
on June 11, 2009
This does what you hope it will but the scent is a bit strong. I like oranges and all but this is potent. 3rd party shipping will put this at over thirty bucks.
on June 22, 2014
I could not believe how well the stuff cleans until afterwards I inspected with the black flash lite. Amazing how clean every pee spot was after using this cleaner. Spots cleaned before still had residue until I used Orange Oxy and then it was gone. After inspecting one night with the light my wife and I were not happy with our peers.....we thought they were good puppies but they haven't been. This cleaner also seems to reduce oder and thus less of another chance of a follow up by another dog. Great stuff. Will be buying the gallon refill,