Consider these available items
Nature’s Path Unfrosted Buncha Blueberries Toaster Pastries, Healthy, Organic, 11-Ounce Box (Pack of 12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- INCLUDES: 12 boxes of Nature’s Path Unfrosted Buncha Blueberries Toaster Pastries (11-Ounce Boxes with 6 Pastries in Each Box).
- ALWAYS ORGANIC: Certified USDA organic, these delicious toaster pastries are free from artificial flavors, colors and preservatives, Non-GMO Project Verified and packed with wholefood simple ingredients embracing sustainable processes.
- BLUEBERRY DELIGHT: Not only can you indulge in the fruity taste of real blueberries and apples, you also get a touch of honey to sweeten your breakfast or snack. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these decadent toaster pastries that double as the perfect daytime snack.
- DELICIOUSNESS RIGHT OUT OF THE PACKAGE: While you can toast or microwave these Buncha Blueberries toaster pastries each morning, you can also enjoy the delicious taste right out of the package. And, as you’re divulging in the real fruit blend, know that all Nature’s Path products are free from artificial flavors, preservatives and colors.
- IT’S GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, TOO: You choose to cherish the environment, and so do we. Each one of our organic products are not just organic, but always organic. Nature's Path believes in fair practices and high quality and these delicious toaster pastries feature Fair Trade ingredients.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When you’re in the mood for something sweet, warm and filling, pop one or two of these delicious unfrosted toaster pastries into your toaster or microwave. Each bite reveals the fruity blend of apples, blueberries and a touch of honey. The simple, organic ingredients enhance the taste and the fact that these toaster pastries are free from artificial colors, preservatives and flavors is an added bonus. For ultimate snacking and warm, delicious breakfasts each day, this 12-pack of Unfrosted Buncha Blueberries Toaster Pastries is the obvious choice.
About the Brand
In 1971, Arran Stephens and a business partner opened Canada's first large organic supermarket, LifeStream. Founded on the ideal of serving delicious, wholesome foods grown and processed in harmony with nature, the store soon expanded into milling, baking, making muesli, granolas, alfalfa sprouts, nut butters, energy bars, and wholesale distribution. Within a few years, the LifeStream line had grown to include a wide range of products, including both natural and organic whole grain foods and soy-based vegetarian entrees. The company even published its own vegetarian cookbook, which sold over 125,000 copies. Annual sales at LifeStream reached $9 million, making the line one of Canadas leading natural food brands at the time. LifeStream sales continued to grow to $12 million, but an awkward partnership led to the sale of the company in 1981. It eventually was acquired by Kraft/Phillip Morris.
Then in 1985, Arran and his wife, Ratana, started a new venture christened Natures Path, from the back of their natural foods restaurant. The companys first product, Sprouted Organic Manna Bread, debuted at the Natural Products Expo in Anaheim, Calif. Organic Multigrain, Multigrain & Raisin, and Millet Rice Flakes were the very first Natures Path cereals and remain as popular as ever. By 1989, building on the success of its cereals, the company had grown 800%. To meet demand, acreage was bought and a 54,000 square foot organic processing plant was built in Delta, British Columbia, Canada. This was the first third-party certified organic cereal plant in the world. Later, ten years after starting Nature's Path, the Stephens family purchased back LifeStream from Kraft. Since, the company has continue to expand its facilities and the brands and products it offers--adding waffles, additional cereals, granola and energy bars, flaxseed meal, baking mixes, and more.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.95 x 4.04 x 5.72 inches; 14.88 Ounces
- Item model number : 41009
- UPC : 058449410096
- Manufacturer : Nature's Path
- ASIN : B000E48IOW
Best Sellers Rank:
#75,615 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #98 in Toaster Pastries
- Customer Reviews:
Contains wheat. May contain traces of milk ingredients.
Wheat flour*, evaporated cane juice*, evaporated cane juice invert*, palm oil*, apples*, whole wheat flour*, corn starch*, vital wheat gluten*, dextrose*, blueberries*, blueberry flavor*, rice starch*, sea salt, leavenings (baking soda, cream of tartar), rice bran extract*, honey*, molasses*, citric acid, vanilla flavor*. *Organic
Toaster Style (Preferred heating method): To serve warm, remove the wrapper and place the Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastry in toaster on light or lowest heat setting. Be sure to allow the toaster pastry to cool before handling. Microwave Style: Microwaves vary in heating intensity. Remove toaster pastry from its foil pouch and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Be sure to allow the toaster pastry to cool before handling.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.