- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B00JZQ28PU
- Average Customer Review: 259 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #119,864 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Nature's Perfect Pets Probiotic for Dogs Spray-LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Spray on your dog or cat to instantly eliminate-itch & odor. Eliminates pet bad breath by killing the bacteria that causes it. Only spray form probiotics for pets which treats their skin, watery eyes and fur.
- 100% SAFE, NATURAL, & CHEMICAL FREE - Unlike others which could risk your pet’s health. Ours is non-toxic, 100% natural and chemical free!
- HEALTHIER FUR, SKIN, FEATHERS + NO MORE EAR MITES/ITCHING/ODORS! -This pet deodorizing spray and hot spot treatment can also be used as an ear mite treatment, cat dander spray or itchy dog remedy.
- Made in an FDA facility in the U.S.A. Great if your pet has had allergies or allergy reactions to other treatments with harmful chemicals.
- Keep your pet happy, healthy and feeling great - we are so confident you will love this all natural probiotic spray that we offer our no questions asked empty bottle LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Get yours NOW.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are You Ready For YOUR Dog To Look Great, Smell Even Better, And Be Protected From Fleas, Ear Mites, Skin Irritations, & More? Safe & Natural Probiotics For Dogs & cats That’s 100% Easy & Effective. Do you want your dog to stink, have fleas, or suffer the consequences of poor health? Let’s face it…Most dog food and treats are made from awful, ridiculous by-products. Combine that with bad bacteria and diseases, and you need protection. You already know that vet bills can quickly rack up, so this is a no-brainer. Protection & Relief From Fleas, Odors, Fur Loss, Bad Breath, & More! Our probiotics will clean all skin types down to the microscopic level with a simple and short spray. The probiotic bacteria will take over and consume the food source that bad bacteria lives on. This will improve the skin health naturally by the removal of the bad bacteria which keeps the skin clean for about 72 hours with a single use! If your pet has hot spots, fur failure to grow, eyes are running and weeping, has a bad odor, or ear mites, a few sprays of our all natural, chemical-free NaturPet Pro will get your dog back to great health! If you’ve tried other products but didn’t see results…you NEED to give ours a try! NO false promises, and NO side effects! Click Add to Cart to give your dog the protection & relief they deserve…COMPLETELY RISK FREE! Check the Product Images Above for Current Discounts BONUS: “It Works & We’ll Prove It” 100% LIFETIME Money Back Guarantee ($29.99 Value) Added to Your Order for FREE! CAUTION: Dog Probiotics are NOT created equally. Some vendors will unfortunately sell products without pure ingredients or that are not specifically formulated probiotics for dogs. Please, don’t be fooled by imitators!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little background on this cat: She has always been a dominant and territorial cat. Anyone who came to the house met her at the door and said "Oh this one's friendly!" but that was never really the case. Her true motive was to monitor the stranger entering her domain for a final approval or disapproval. We would joke that Chloe would meet you at the door, and escort you right back out that door if she didn't like your energy. She actually made people nervous with her stare and hisses at sudden moves until the "disapproved" got up to go, then they were escorted to the door.
It took me years to develop the deep, trusting relationship I have with her now, but it started with yelling "get down" and reaching for the water gun. I'm grateful that she trusts me as much as she does, I'm able to clean out her ears and apply antibiotic on sores due to skin allergies. I sought a vet's advice, when I noticed the fur mowing (which is a habitual cleaning until the spot has been licked virtually clean of fur). It was found that one allergy was to flea bites or rather their saliva. They were long dead and gone at that point, but her skin was still flaky, itchy, sore with scabs and red in spots. Her agitation showed with her twitching and vigorous licking. She has attacked people for touching her past her shoulders, and it had been written off as her dominance. So, the thought of using a spray on her seems futile, but the outcome was the last thing I expected. I sprayed and she turned to look, and I started to pet her to massage it in. She started to do the twitch and lick, but a few seconds and she stopped twitching. It was so comforting to her, that she sat up, turned her back to me and let me spray and massage the rest of her back. NO ONE has gotten away with touching her at the base of her tail, and even after her history of "the cat gun" being sprayed at her when she was bad, she still let me spray her with something wet and liked it. After the long needed massage she turns into a pile of purring mush on my chest while I lie on the couch to watch TV. It's helped her be comfortable, and I'm eternally grateful to see that along with her skin healing and hair regenerating. Maybe we'll be able to increase the approval rating for guests next. ;)