Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 219 reviews
on October 23, 2011
I have been using Nature's Plus Source of Life tablets for 22 years. They are the finest vitamin supplement I've ever found - and I have done extensive research to find the right vitamin. I studied Nutrition at the University of California, Irvine in the premed department when I was doing my post-graduate work. And, I've done independent studies beyond that.

As one reviewer had said, the chelated minerals in Source Of Life make a big difference. And that is SO TRUE. Most vitamin manufacturers use sulfated minerals because the processing is CHEAPER. Sulfates are harmful to the body. The proper and safe way to extract minerals is by chelation, which is what Nature's Plus does in all their products.

I personally know the effects of taking sulfated versus chelated minerals. I have a severe allergy to sulfates. Many years ago, I used to take other brands of vitamins, and doctors used to prescribe prenatal vitamins to me. Just about all that I had tried had ferrous sulfate. Taking the vitamins CAUSED fatigue in me. I was dragging around, lethargic all the time. I had once been prescribed a B-Complex by a doctor who said my iron count was very low. B-Complex is necessary in being able to absorb iron. A month later, I returned to the doctor and he checked my iron count again. He said, "it looks like the iron shot I gave you worked." I said, "you didn't give me an iron shot." He was shocked. The only thing I did different was to take the B-Complex and my iron count went up. Taking vitamins with IRON SULFATE can cause the iron count to DROP because the sulfates block the catabolism of iron. Chelated iron is easily assimilated by the body.

My daughter had been suffering for years from fatigue, depression, low iron count. Doctors began to give her shots of iron. She loved to donate blood, but in the last 3 years her iron count was too low for her to safely donate. I kept telling her for years to try Nature's Plus Source of Life but she never would. Finally, she started taking them!!! Her iron count went back to normal in 2 months. She was no longer fatigued or depressed. She felt so good that she is now handling 2 jobs - one at the hospital ER and one in a doctor's office - and she started back to college to become a Physician Assistant.

These vitamins make a world of difference in everyone I know who takes them. My daughter is recommending them to patients - AND TO THE DOCTORS at the hospital!

They really give one a new lease on life.
on April 20, 2017
I have been taking this multivitamin for years now. I take 3 of the big pills every day and I confidently can say that I feel better, more focused, and have more energy. As someone who is overweight I will say that it definitely does help me to shake off depression and give me more energy. No, it's not some sort of stimulant or thing that will reserve aging or whatever, but you just feel more uplifted. Who would have thought that simply getting a proper does of vitamins and minerals makes you feel healthy? Amazing right? I try to avoid buying anything that has artificial junk or additives or what not. I buy this one because it is very high quality and I feel it's worth paying more than some junk I would get at walmart. This is more than just a multivitamin though, it has some other stuff in it which is probably good for you. I don't know. I definitely notice it has made a difference in my life but as mentioned these pills are quite large.
on January 30, 2016
What can you say more than-- this vitamin is wonderful! I got so I could no longer take the liquid vitamin I had taken for years. I tried several brands and trashed them. My son uses this brand and he kept saying-- Mother, I KNOW your stomach will tolerate this one. He had taken it for years. He brought me a handful-- I tried them. They are wonderful. No nausea--no after taste of any kind. No burping. AND they DO give you energy.
This is an excellent product.
on June 15, 2016
I've taken these for a decade now, and the quality is clear. Read the independent, third party review inside each bottle. The contents in each one are analyzed.
on October 31, 2013
If you are shopping this item, then you probably already know about Source of Life, an excellent product. I've taken these vitamins for over 10 years now. Great bioavailability, great balance of ingredients. Independent lab report with specs included in each bottle so you can check for yourself.

The seller is prompt and product was in good condition.

And yes, these are the big horse pills. 3 per serving. 180 tablets = 60 day supply if taken as directed. I take 2 daily = 90 day supply.
on March 18, 2015
I am very satisfied with this product's nutritional profile. My college age son does not eat well but is willing to take vitamins, so I try to find whole food vitamins that will help make up for the lack of vegetables and fruit in his diet. These fit the bill pretty well. They are a little pricey, but worth the extra in my opinion
on September 7, 2017
Awesome multiple that gives energy and has a long list of vitamins. Taken with meals along with good oils like fish oil/evening primrose oil/lecithin/CLA/phosphatidylserine/DMAE and more helps me and my sons.
on September 19, 2017
I did not feel an immediate change but I do noticed my hair grows pretty fast and I did not notice the burst of energy or anything but if the review is high here, cant go wrong with taking the good supplements, I also do a super vitamin B12 shot weekly at a local spa. I will reorder to give to my family.
on January 23, 2016
I've been using this product for about four years now, and you can really tell how much better you feel on them. I have more energy and am less tired than I use to be. Great product!
on July 15, 2017
This is a amazing stuff its has made me feel so much better gave my friends some and they love them they tell they have more energy did the same for me

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.