|Item Weight||21.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||38 x 79 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||COMIN16JU038222|
Natures Sleep Cool IQ Twin Extra-Long Size 2.5 Inch Thick, 4.5 Pound Density Memory Foam Mattress Topper with 18 Inch Fitted Cotton Cover
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Nature's Sleep Twin Extra Long Mattress Topper is 2.5 inches thick and is constructed from 4.5 pound Cool IQ Visco Elastic Memory Foam
- Green initiative: infused with natural charcoal to reduce odor, manage moisture and help purify the air
- Provides a negative ion charge to help restore your body's energy balance
- Minimizes pressure points while sleeping on any mattress to relieve tossing and turning, and to reduce back, neck, hip and shoulder pain aches
- Includes an ultra-soft 300 thread count cotton cover with 18 inch skirt that will keep your pad protected and in place
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2.5 inches of High Density, 4.5 pound Visco Elastic Memory Foam will transform your current mattress. Memory foam consists of billions of cells that make of the foam, as such Nature's Sleep designed the Cool IQ foam with a larger cell structure thereby allowing the air to flow thru these bigger micro cells with greater ease and keep the sleeper cooler. With adaptive green technology, it reduces odor and helps purify the air. Instantly reduces pressure, aches and pains. Includes ultra-soft 300 thread count cover with 18 inch skirt. All foams are CertiPUR-US Approved. Product is a Memory Foam Topper only. Does not come with box spring, bedframe or mattress. The topper is designed to fit standard size mattresses without having any overhang.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nature's Sleep||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Dreamfoam Bedding||Amazon.com||Nilmee|
|Fill Material||memory-foam||gel;memory_foam||gel;latex;memory_foam||memory-foam||memory-foam;gel||memory foam, gel|
|Item Dimensions||79 x 38 x 2.5 in||29.13 x 30.71 x 0.98 in||58 x 78 x 3 in||—||74 x 2 x 78 in||37 x 73 x 2 in|
|Material Type||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Polyurethane||Latex||Foam||memory_foam|
|Size Map||Twin Extra Long||King||Queen||King||King||Twin|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some things others have mentioned-
1. The smell- yes, memory foam can have an odor. My experience with this topper is that it was very minimal smell and aired out within the first 24 hours as we let it come back to size. (It comes rolled tightly and vacuumed packed)
2. The height- It is 2.5" thick, so yes, it adds height to your bed, but we bought a low profile boxspring, and all is well.
3. Discoloration- our last bed had a memory foam topper attached. We have seen that memory foam products due tend to have a yellow color from exposure to light. This topper did have a few yellow discolored spots (in stripes almost) from areas where plastic wrap and tape were thicker. It won't show once it is on the bed, and is a natural thing that seems to happen to memory foam.
4. The cover- LOVE IT! It fits great over the topper, mattress, and mattress pad and feels great too.
5. Heat- We have not noticed any different in feeling hot with the topper on the bed.
Overall, seems like a great product for a great price. Highly recommend it! We have slept very well in the couple weeks since adding it our bed.
The smell: I'm very sensitive to smells so I made sure the packaging smell had almost entirely gone away (about 4 days laying open) before putting it on my bed. But after covering it with its own cotton cover, putting it on my bed, and then covering with a cotton sheet, the chemical smell somehow got stronger, as if I had just taken it out of the packaging. After over a week of being on my bed, two weeks total of it being unwrapped, it smells just as much as it did in the beginning. It bothers me, but I could probably live with it because, as I said, it is comfortable.
The heat: The deal breaker is that it retains heat so ridiculously, I wake up on fire multiple times every night. I am not usually a warm sleeper, in fact, I get cold more often than hot when I sleep. With this topper on the bed, I have gotten out of bed and then gotten back in to find that where I was laying is still uncomfortably hot minutes later. I sleep in the center of my full bed, so moving entirely off the body-sized center to find some coolness is not an option.
I don't know what to do with this mattress pad because it seems kind of impossible to re-compress and package and return it, but I don't know anyone who wants to be set on fire in the middle of the night so I can't even give it away.