Other Sellers on Amazon
Nature's Way Alive! Premium Calcium + D3 Gummies, Supports Healthy Bones & Muscles*, Strawberry and Raspberry Lemonade Flavored, 60 Gummies
|Price:||$11.74 ($0.20 / Count) $10.51 ($0.18 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Strawberry, Raspberry Lemonade|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||60 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.65 Pounds|
|Material Feature||Gluten Free, Yeast Free|
About this item
- Nature's Way Premium Calcium + D3 Gummies support healthy bones and muscles, plus immune health.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D3 throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Each serving provides 520 mg of calcium, 50 mcg (2000 IU) of vitamin D3, and 100mg Orchard Fruits and Garden Veggies powder blend.
- Adults chew 2 gummies twice daily with or without food.
- Made with wholesome ingredients: Sweetened with tapioca syrup and cane sugar. Strawberry and raspberry lemonade flavored. Made with pectin, not gelatin. Gluten-free with no yeast derived ingredients, wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts, or soy.
- Nature’s Way is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside. Get the essential vitamins, minerals, and supplements you need to thrive!
Special offers and product promotions
- Save $1.24 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the manufacturer
Each serving provides 520mg of calcium and 50mcg (2000 IU) of vitamin D3 per serving. Great tasting gummies are made with pectin, not gelatin.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.05 x 3.05 x 5.75 inches; 10.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 10255
- Date First Available : January 24, 2014
- Manufacturer : Nature's Way
- ASIN : B00I0VPZA6
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,657 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #12 in Calcium Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Elements Calcium plus Vitamin D, Calcium 500mg with D2 600IU, Vegan, 65 Tablets (2 month supply) (Packaging may vary), Supports Strong Bones and Immune Health
Calcium with Vitamin D3 Sugar Free Gummies - Supports Bone Health & Teeth - Highly Concentrated Calcium & Vitamin D Gummy Chew Supplement - Natural, Non-GMO, & Gluten Free - Women & Men - 120 Gummies
Kirkland Signature Chewable Calcium with Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies, 120 ct x 1 Bottle
Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Kids Calcium + D, Bone Health, 60 Gummies (30 Day Supply), Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten Free (Packaging May Vary)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SilverOnyx||I&I MART||Amazon.com|
|Brand Name||Nature's Way||Amazon Elements||Nature's Nutrition||Kirkland Signature||Mama Bear|
|Size||60 Count (Pack of 1)||65 Count (Pack of 1)||120 Count (Pack of 1)||120 Count (Pack of 1)||60 Count (Pack of 1)|
Not formulated for children. Do not exceed recommended dose., If you are pregnant, nursing, have a kidney disorder, hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, or are taking medications, consult a healthcare professional before use., Keep out of reach of children., Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed. Avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol); Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate); Phosphorus (as tricalcium phosphate); Orchard Fruits & Garden Veggies Powder Blend: Orange, Blueberry, Carrot, Plum, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Pear, Apple, Beet, Raspberry, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Cherry, Cauliflower, Grape, Banana, Cabbage, Tomato, Aa, Asparagus, Brussels Sprout, Cranberry, Cucumber, Pea, Broccoli, Spinach; Organic Tapioca Syrup; Cane Sugar; Purified Water; Pectin; Citric Acid; Natural Flavors; Sodium Citrate; Vegetable And Fruit Juice Colors; Coconut Oil; Beeswax
Adults chew 2 gummies twice daily with or without food.
For dietary supplements: this statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like others I've noticed a problem lately with them arriving well stuck together. I checked at my local health food store and same issue. I'm chalking it up to Covid challenges and hope we buy up that batch soon and get back to it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.