Other Sellers on Amazon
Nature's Way Kelp 600 mg Non-GMO Project Verified Gluten Free Vegetarian; 180 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Enhance your purchase
|Special Ingredients||Gluten Free, Non GMO|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARDS: Our Kelp is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
- CONTAINS IODINE: Nature's Way Kelp is a nutritional seaweed guaranteed to contain iodine.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Nature's Way Kelp is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMEDATION: Take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About Nature's Way
We Are Nature’s Way
We are passionate about nature. We are purveyors of truth and the preservers of ancient wellness practices. And for the last 50 years we’ve made it our mission to help others live their best life possible through our expansive line of herbs, vitamins and minerals, probiotics and homeopathic remedies. Our family of products includes trusted brands such as Alive! multi-vitamins, Umcka ColdCare, Sambucus and Fortify probiotics.
We Believe in the Power of Nature
We have always, and will continue to maintain that our products are only as good as the time-honored traditions they’re rooted in and the indigenous regions they’re derived from. Learning from the original cultivators and knowledge keepers of natural wellness practices continues to take us to far away places. It’s the only way to live up to our promise of authenticity, transparency, integrity and maximum efficacy.
You Can Trust the Leaf
When you choose Nature’s Way, you can always trust you’re getting the best the earth has to offer. There isn’t a place in the world that we won’t go to find you the best quality botanicals available.
SERVING RECOMMEDATION: Take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Product detailsSize:180 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 2.3 x 2.3 x 4.6 inches; 5.92 Ounces
- Item model number : 14508
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : April 28, 2004
- Manufacturer : Nature's Way
- ASIN : B00024D1ZA
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,360 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Kelp (ascophyllum nodosum) is a seaweed with a long history of use as a food and as a source of assailable iodine. Ascophyllum nodosum is a species of Kelp that only grows deep in ocean waters. Off shore Kelps may absorb toxins. Nature's Way kelp, harvested north of the Arctic Circle, is comprised only of valuable nutrients from ocean floors. We use the whole dried Kelp plant.
Iodine Amt Per Serving:300 mcg % Daily Value :240%,Sodium Amt Per Serving:35 mg % Daily Value :1%,Kelp (whole thallus) Amt Per Serving:600 mg % Daily Value :N/A,Daily value not established.,Other Ingredients: Plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose).
Take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) strong nails...fingers and toes
2) blood test results. Just had a blood test for my annual checkup. I didn't tell the doctor I was supplementing with Kelp (the only thing I changed from last year). My glucose levels are now NORMAL. Last year...the doctor was talking about diabetic levels (and I fasted for the blood tests...no cheating). This year...he said there is no indication of pre-diabetes...normal levels. He said my cholesterol levels are "normal" and improved. And here is the real kicker, he said my thyroid is working strong, liver function excellent. Overall, his said the blood and urine tests looked excellent. What an enormous change from last year. Is it due to the Kelp? Not 100% sure...but, I am sure it is doing "something". Now, I just need this stuff to help me lose 35-40 lbs.
Here are the symptoms from the Mayo website - I've added a * to each one that I had just in case that might help someone else. I can't say that all my health issues have went away but I can say that many symptoms have went away completely or improved and for about $2 per month, this was a miracle!
* Increased sensitivity to cold
* Dry skin
* Unexplained weight gain
* Puffy face
Elevated blood cholesterol level
* Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness
* Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
* Heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods
* Thinning hair
* Slowed heart rate
* Impaired memory
13-year-olds will quickly let you know if you are "having a bad day" and one of them told me, "My grandmother puts kelp in grandpa's gumbo when he gets mean and he sweetens right on up."
I tried it. It worked. My class and my husband are much happier, and these pills make the kelp-taking process so much easier.
Oh, and I've lost about twenty pounds . . . I thought it was just because I ride a mile about once a week on that stationary bike . . . but after reading these reviews, I'm going to have to rethink that . . .
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.