Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
+ $0.99 shipping
Nature's Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, 16 oz.
There is a newer version of this item:
- Natures Way EfaGold Coconut Oil - 16 fl oz.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 16 oz
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The aroma is wonderful and the texture is much fuller than the other brands. This coconut oil has fuller taste and less watered-down feeling than the other brands. So if you're looking for a good organic coconut oil, this is the one.
Now for some quick facts about how amazingly healthy this stuff is:
1) Medium chain fatty acids --> Digest very easily without requiring the gall bladder to do much. Great for people missing gallbladders and truly everyone.
2) Converts to usable energy very quickly. A much more balanced and less manic energy than any carbohydrate (fructose, lactose, glucose, etc)
3) Anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal. Keeps your digestive system very clean inside. Helps destroy candida and balance intestinal (probiotic) bacteria. Helps the immune system.
4) Longer lasting energy without insulin levels being adversely affected. Fats are the cleanest burning energy for our body. Carbohydrates cause insulin levels to raise and crash, which is what creates the "eat every 3 hours" cravings that so many people this is hunger. Healthy fats, like this oil, will not affect insulin and give us much more stable energy that last longer in the body.
5) Tastes great. Smells great.
6) Can be used topically to make the skin very soft.Read more ›
I should also mention I have a sensitive skin on my face, which despite proper exfoliating, sheds skin often. I get dry patches that, when at their worst, act like burns that open and are painful. I know, pretty gross. I'm usually cautious about trying new products on my face because it's so sensitive. For years I've been using Eucerin, but it's not always enough.
I through caution to the wind and slatered my face with the coconut oil. It felt pretty gross at first, but within ten minutes it started to sink it. I was nervous that I would wake up in the morning with oil-induced acne, but that didn't happen. What did happens was that it had sunk in completely and my face was the smoothest and softest I'd ever seen. Honestly, I couldn't stop touching my face! Of course this meant my makeup went on better, and I looked...I don't know...I guess the word is well-rested.Read more ›
About three weeks later, I was becoming concerned about the fact that I had no appetite. I ate because I had to, but for the first time in my life, I could stop at one potato chip, or one taste of anything.
Then, I jumped on the scale and realized I had lost almost 10 pounds since I had weighed myself the month before. My clothes did seem to fit better, but I was so stressed over work, I hadn't realized it.
Since then, I've taken this every morning, and use it to make popcorn on the stove top (It is delicious) The funny part is that when I am really hungry, I start to feel a bit queasy, but not hungry. I have to remind myself to eat, and it's important to remember to do so.
I have lost 20 pounds since Mid July (through November) and feel great. I get a little burst of energy (but since this is in my coffee, it's hard to tell if that's attributable solely to the coconut oil)
I've used it as a hair conditioner, but the high melt point may have caused it to clog my shower, so I am not sure if I'll try that again... I have used it on my skin and it's okay. I have some hormonal acne, and have had better luck with African Black soap, so I am sticking with that for now.
It is a hugely effective makeup remover, and you won't need a moisturizer afterward.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My hair is natural and I used this oil for a hair and body oil. I had no issues with the oil. Made my hair and body feel great!
Want to get again and try oil pulling
I purchased this coconut oil back in 2013 for $8.99, when I just started using coconut oil. It is crazy to see how much the price has increased since then. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Tiffany
contains tons of saturated fat etc, if you use it on skin it clogs pores. TO me this wonder product is overrated as for it's actual usefulness.Published 19 days ago by Fred
I just received my order two days ago but i was too busy to check it out. Today I opened the delivery box with the coconut inside and found out that there's some oil leaked even... Read morePublished 25 days ago by Kevin Tran
For the last decade I have suffered from nasal scabbing and easy to get spontaneous nose bleeds when the air is dry. Read morePublished 25 days ago by DC