Naughty Boss: A Novella Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Mya London is a highly intelligent and capable executive assistant who hates her sexy boss though she does like the job and the money she earns just wishes it were not for him. He drives her crazy with his constant work demands and she has to keep a straight face when she wants to let him have a piece of her mind, the sexual tension always in the room between them doesn’t help things. Her outlet is telling her frustrations to her best friend but when she mistakenly directs her boss an email she never wanted him to see things get interesting.
This is one very sexy amusing novella that had me smiling often. I loved the things Michael did to make Mya’s life easier that she didn’t know about and I loved the things she did to get payback when she was that annoyed at him. Who wouldn’t want to take a Jaguar for a joyride before taking it in to be washed over in New Jersey! Mya’s emails were great, first those with her BFF and then those with her boss.
This novella was definitely short and I wish it had been longer, there was definitely potential for a more in depth story, there are chapters that show gaps in time. The story ended at 69% on a kindle followed by a preview of Reasonable Doubt and a bit more editing was needed.
That was me yesterday night when I got the email from Amazon that Naughty Boss had arrived.
I was doing a happy dance.
Of course I had to read it right then and there. Who cared how much sleep I would get.:-)
Naughty Boss was exactly what I hoped for.
Fun, fun, fun!!
Mya and Michael were perfect for each other.
Michael was the typical CEO, a demanding perfectionist, and a workaholic. Of course he expected the same from his executive assistant. Ironically he had difficulty finding someone that could keep pace with him, until Mya. Mya, strong but feisty, loved her job and was great at it but she still had time to vent to her best friend about his unreasonable demands and crazy hours.
Back and forth went those emails between Mya and Amy until one day the email was sent to the WRONG recipient.
Michael, after reading all 367 email between Mya and her ‘bestie’ Amy, was finally aware of Mya’s little infatuation with him. His sexual attraction with Mya started at the very beginning of them working together, but even after a year as his executive assistant he had no idea that she felt the same.
The emails definitely let the cat out of the bag.
I loved it. Of course it was too short, and of course I would have loved to read a full novel by this author, but I was so happy getting anything at all from Whitney G. that I can’t really complain. It was the perfect early Christmas present. A short and fun little interlude. I thought the emails were hilarious. And Michael was just the perfect CEO for some steamy office fun. The novella was exactly that, a fun and steamy romp in the office.
Told from both POVs
No major editing issues
I feel completely cheated by this book. Not only is it a novella but it ends at 70%. The other 30% is a few chapters from another book written by this author. I have to be honest, I have read two novellas by this author and neither impressed me. I might be taking a break for a bit.
This book had so much potential but after 50% of the way through it felt completely rushed and fell flat. Michael the hero in the book is a jerk who never really redeems himself. Mya, the heroine takes all his crap but because he is hot the second he kisses her they get it on.
The ending was the most disappointing. Instead of tying their story in a nice bow they kinda blindside you with something that leaves you scratching your head because it doesn't make sense without context. I won't say what it is here because I don't want to give it away.
Overall I am unhappy with this book. I had high hopes because of the Sincerely Series I read by this author but instead I am bummed I spent $3 on this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just as the title suggests, this book is extremely steamy; a novella full of heat and banters...Read more