Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Naughty Lovers: Love Is In The Air Paperback – February 19, 2016
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've spent years reading mainstream fantasy and sci-fi, (Tolkien and George RR Martin, among many others), and the few fantasy/sci-fi romance stories I've read mostly haven't quite measured up, so it's a genre I've been avoiding. Which makes it ironic that my favorite stories from this anthology--stories that would have been worth buying the anthology for on their own--were the two fantasy/sci-fi stories in the mix. I would easily put either Bastard's Bonus by Terry Rissen or The Wyndraider's Conquest by Charlotte Boyett-Compo up against any of the best fantasy/sci-fi I've ever read.
With something for every taste, generally excellent writing and two stories I loved, I'm giving Naughty Lovers a 5 star rating. Individual story comments and ratings follow.
• The Ride of Her Life by Tina Donahue: Instalust. Funny and hot, a fast read. 5 stars
• Love in the Air by Suz deMello: Light BDSM. Zack introduces Jill to BDSM. I liked that it actually took a couple of months to develop a relationship. 4 stars
• Renaissance by Alexa Silver: Rockstar. I did notice a couple of editing errors, but not enough to detract from the story. Great characters in this story of a rockstar with a song writing block meeting an aspiring songwriter. Would have been my favorite except for the two fantasy and sci-fi stories. 5 stars
• Bastard's Bonus by Terry Rissen: M/M and fantasy. Sweet and moving, the author did a wonderful job creating an entire world in the space of a short story. A terrific story and one of my favorites. 5+ stars
• Cinderella Scandal by Nicole Austin: Stepbrother. Well-written and very hot, though I would have liked a little more story to go with the heat. 4 stars
• Swing Follies: Ockham Steam-Works Laboratory Chronicles 3 by Regina Kammer: Steam punk. Technically well-written, but while the formal writing style matches the genre, it's just not my personal taste, and the set-up (inventors of erotic machinery) felt a bit contrived to me. 3.5 stars
• Sappho's Sisters by Berengaria Brown: F/F and Regency. My first F/F story. Well-done, if not quite my taste. 4 stars
• Blast from the Past by Katherine Kingston: 2nd chance and BDSM. A nice story of two people learning how to be together again after a ten year separation. 4 stars
• The Wyndraider's Conquest by Charlotte Boyett-Compo: Sci-fi and shifter. Another great story. Terrific world-building, heat and lots of laughs as an alpha male meets his mate--and his match. 5+ stars
" The ride of her life " by Tina Donahue- Tina Donahue's books are always naughty and scorching hot!. Like this story which is sweet, and scorching hot!.
"Love is in the Air" by Suz deMello- This is a steamy light BDSM story. It is sweet, touching, and steamy hot. If you love romances that have some bondage and spanking you will love this one!.
"Cinderella Scandal" by Nicole Austin- is an incredible Bad Boy stepbrother romance. It is a hot steamy forbidden romance.
" Swing-Follies Ockham steam-works Laboratory Chronicles 3" by Regina Krammer- An amazing Romantic Historical menage romance. Its stunning, sweet, and steamy hot.
" Blast from the past" by Katherine Kingston- This is a second chance love story. It is steamy hot, kinky, and sweet. It is an incredible D/s romance!.
The WyndRaider's Conquest " by Charlotte Boyett-Comp- This is an amazing SciFi Shifter Romance!. The characters are unique and amazing.
As you can see this is ASN incredible and hot collection you will love it!.
Author:The Naughty Literati
Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Genre(s):BBW, BDSM, Contemporary, Fantasy, Lesbian Romance, M/F/M, M/M, New Adult, Paranormal, Regency, Sci-Fi, Shape-shifter, Speculative Fiction, Steampunk, & Stepbrother romance
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Naughty Lovers: Love Is In The Air was a hot and steamy 5 star read.
I really enjoyed reading the short stories from all of the authors.
THE RIDE OF HER LIFE Tina Donahue
Maddy ends up falling for her Uber driver and gets more than a car ride.
LOVE IN THE AIR Suz deMello
We discover that a firefighter can not only put a fire out but get one started as well, so HOT. Zack helps Jill discover the BDSM lifestyle.
RENAISSANCE Alexa Silver
Kira ends up meeting her Rockstar idol during a songwriting workshop and gets much more than she expected.
BASTARD’S BONUS Terry Rissen
Ian and Zane struggle with keeping their love for each other secret.
CINDERELLA SCANDAL Nicole Austin
This was a great Step-brother romance. Very hot and steamy
SWING FOLLIES: OCKHAM STEAM-WORKS LABORATORY CHRONICLES 3 Regina Kammer Blimey.
This is a threesome that struggle with admitting their feelings to each other.
SAPPHO’S SISTERS Berengaria Brown
These two women struggle with the love they share and how it will affect their futures.
BLAST FROM THE PAST Katherine Kingston
Lynn runs into an old boyfriend and the sparks reignite.Can they pick up where they left off?
THE WYNDRAIDER’S CONQUEST Charlotte Boyett-Compo
Cree gets more than he bargained for when he meets his life mate.
You definitely get a mixture of all types of romance in this great compilation. My favorites were The Ride of Her Life, Cinderella Scandal and Renaissance.I will definitely be checking into these authors and getting more familiar with their books. If you're looking for some quick short steamy stories you will definitely want to 1-click and get started today.
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by MAustin from Alpha Book Club
Most recent customer reviews
This was an exciting anthology. No story was the same. Some of the stories had me wanting the full length book.Read more
“THE RIDE OF HER LIFE
Maddy’s so desperate for fun, she’s signed up for speed dating. Ew.Read more
It is really hot. There is all different type of stories in this anthology.Read more
Each individual story has its own level of steaminess.Read more