We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.5" around
- Knee-high boot with suede upper featuring slouchy shaft overlay and D-ring lacing at heel counter
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You'll never want fall or winter to end you have the Fall Fever in your closet! This chic knee boot by Naughty Monkey, features a supple beige suede upper with a corset detailed cuff. A 13 inch scunchy shaft and 3 inch block heel finish up this trendy boot.
Naughty Monkey is a fresh fun shoe collection that originated in California and has everyone clamoring for the monkey from coast to coast. The naughty monkey, whose identity shall remain nameless, heard constant gripes and complaints about how mundane and boring footwear had become. In his monkey mind came the devastating first designs of a brand that would leave a lasting impression on fashion and how fun it could be. The evolution of naughty monkey to this day continues on the same maddening quest to bring the opposite of boring to fashion and can only be appreciated by those who have a little of the naughty monkey inside of them.
- Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 11.2 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00BUHD5XQ
- Item model number: Fall Fever
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am only giving them 4/5 stars for the following reasons:
1.) They run small across the toebox, even with very thin socks or stocks, m y toes feel pretty cramped;
2.) The boots shaft is not stiff enough to stay up by itself, even with my jeans tucked in, I was often reaching down to pull my boots up;
3.) the decorative lace-up on the back can't be loosened or tightened really, and I had to trim the lacing so it wouldn't untie and/or get stepped on.
I do recommend them for the epic cute factor, but unless you have very narrow feet, I would advise you to go a 1/2 size larger.
The boots look so nice on and they are very comfortable for use of all day long.