Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 7, 2011
Simply gorgeous!

Elegant, strong, well crafted wallet. The color (I asked for the brow one) is exactly as advertised. The best I've had so far.

Remember, this is a wallet, not an archiver. Is good for money, cards, pictures. No coins or excesive paper will do here. I mean, I guess it'll fit, but you'll just make a bulk out of this one and that's not how it should be.

This is a very elegant wallet. I just keep some cash, like 6 cards, my ID, licence and a few pictures and looks and feels amazing. If you look for somehting bigger that allow you to store many things inside, this is not for you.

I love it!
on July 7, 2012
The previous passcase wallet I had got lost and messed up after getting run over on the rough concrete, so I decided to give the Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet a shot. This Nautica wallet is awesome and I really like the trifold look. The inside of the wallet has a nice slick blue'ish and white stripe horizontal pattern design. It has plenty of pockets to store your drivers license, credit card(s), etc, etc. It fits perfectly in my pockets WITHOUT bulk. It is smaller in size than I thought, but that is good! You probably don't want a big bulky wallet anyway. I would definitely buy this Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet again.
on December 17, 2009
Ever since I switched from a velcro wallet to one not suitable to carry change i've had wallets with some pizazz. This included one that looked like it was made of $100 bills and of course the world famouse "Its the one that says Bad MF'er on it" from Pulp Fiction. Well now i have a corporate job and can't be flashing that bad boy out taking client out to dinner, so I bought this wallet, a basic tri-fold but the design on the outside gives it just enough pop that i can differentiate it from someone elses at a glance, and shows that you have a certain attention to detail. it is very "GQ" without the price tag that would normally be associated with that tag.
on October 28, 2010
This tri-fold wallet met and/or exceeded all of my expectations. I'm not sure what else anyone could expect the wallet to do, or be. It has plenty of card slots and more than enough hidden spaces for any additional type of personal cards, i.e. membership, social security, library, etc. I too travel overseas for my job and all denominations of the Countries to which I travel fit securely and within the confines of the wallet. The construction of the wallet seems excellent and the price-point makes it even more desirous. I would be surprised if it would not meet the average daily use for any intended end user.
on February 24, 2012
Since most people comment on the packaging i suppose i will as well, it's a box that fits the wallet, good job on the box.
The wallet itself is smaller than I was expecting and does not fit everything I had in my last one, however it has a very nice feel to it and looks sturdy, it is slim and comfortable, so long as you don't plan to have much cash on you and carry mostly cards than it is a good wallet. Maybe it's a good thing that it is smaller because it forced me to clean out the clutter.
on July 16, 2010
I gave this wallet to my bf as an anniversary gift. He love it so much. the smell of leather is good, and the credit card slots are actually enough to hold important cards u should carry everyday. It is sooo good for the price. I just dont like that they forgot to remove the invoice showing the price... it is a gift and i was embarrassed that they forgot to remove the price... except that, the product is really good.
on April 10, 2012
I bought this for my husband after his wallet started falling apart and he is in LOVE with it. It's so sleek and not bulky at all, but it fits everything. And looks like it's worth a lot more than I spent on it! The brown is a little lighter than pictured, but he didn't mind.
on March 17, 2012
this is the best wallet I've ever had, it's beautiful, durable and looks great! the only con is that it doesn't close at all but beside that is perfect! the box in wich it came is plastic with a piece of aluminum in sides, perfect for a gift, looks awesome!
on April 29, 2012
I have bought in November 14, 2011.
Good, practical and wonderful and beautiful and also the severity of the skin are excellent, but the card pockets have deteriorated after using about 5 months
on July 6, 2008
Incredible wallet! This is the same sized wallet as any other. Doesn't hold alot of cards, but i don't have alot. It's not bulky or too thick.
I look forward to several years of use. I can see my Driver ID clearly through the window without removing it. Regular prided or on sale, you can't go wrong. There is a metal logo on the wallet. I don't feel it when i sit.I like that it has a fabric seam about the photo ID compartment. This makes for complete folding and closure. The trifold style is great. It's my preference.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.