Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 183 reviews
on June 14, 2011
I wear this belt a lot and it still looks like new. Two problems: The buckle is so heavy and the belt so slick that it falls out of my belt loops and shoots to the floor as soon as unbuckled (a real pain to remember when going to a public bathroom and you don't want your belt in the toilet!) The other thing is that the reversible side (brown) isn't really usable because the tag and impressions (made in, brand, size, etc) in the brown side are right in front and blaringly obvious.
on November 20, 2016
Beautiful item, looks classy with jeans or dress pants. I ordered two sizes up as per the recommendation of others (boyfriend wears a 34 pant) and that did the trick and gave enough room to loosen the belt but also be tightened when needed.
on April 1, 2017
Slight defacing marks on the brown side (see pic), and there were 2 extra holes in it compared with the original belt I bought a year ago--one was for a wider waist and the other for a narrower waist. Apart from that it works fine for me. Using the reversing color feature does not show wear on the belt surfaces.
review image
on March 22, 2017
This belt ripped at the part where the screws go into the leather. Also, the metal bracket where the belt goes into is very hard/sharp and prone to hurting others. My kids and wife run into it when I give them a hug or when I pickup my kids. I don't recommend this belt.
on April 1, 2017
Good value buying. It's a very good quality belt. Nautica is quality. Worth buying and can be reversed
on May 30, 2013
The first belt I bought on Amazon, the leather began to separate from the buckle after a month or two. But I contacted Nautica, and they sent me a new one for free, and that belt has been perfect. Very clean design, reversible works well.
on May 16, 2014
Nice belt, but the "brown" is so dark, it's almost indistinguishable from the black side. However, the belt itself is well constructed and should last.
on May 20, 2013
I purchased this belt for use on the few occasions where I need a proper dress belt. I don't wear it daily. I've worn it to a couple occasions so far and been quite satisfied. The logo and size are imprinted on the brown side of the belt, but that is easily covered by the tail if you've purchased the right size.
VINE VOICEon May 6, 2017
After just six months the buckle, the reversible buckle, simply came off of the belt. I have to write five more words to be able to complete this review.
on November 14, 2012
This is a nice belt. The original $40 was still on the attached MSRP tag, so I feel like I got a real bargain. The leather looks like it will hold up well. We've been having a problem with the backing on belts tearing and splitting. Don't think that will be a problem with this one. As others stated, the buckle has some heft to it. But I don't see that as a negative, it speaks to the quality of the materials used. Hope my hubby will like it when he gets it at Christmas.