Nautica Men's 19508G NST Stainless Steel Watch
|Price:||$105.12 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$89.88 (46%)|
- Sport watch in stainless steel with round black dial, unidirectional numbered bezel, and three ribbed subdials
- 47 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet featuring textured links and fold-over push-button clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
BRAND: NauticaMODEL: N19508GCOLOR CODE: FRAME COLOR:
The perfect watch for sporty guys, this chronograph by Nautica keeps you on track and in style. It features an ultra-comfortable, stainless steel band paired with a 53-millimeter case and black dial. The unidirectional bezel doubles as a seconds dial and the face has three sub-dials and a date display. Powered by chronograph movement, this luxurious sports watch is water resistant to a depth of 330 feet.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000PSN0J0
- Item model number: N19508G
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Nautica|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Push-Button Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||47 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I was very impressed with the watch. It has 46mm bezel, just like i wanted it. But one week after i bought it, accidentally i lightly bumped my left hand where i wore the watch to a building pillar. Checked my watch thereafter and found scratches mark on the crystal, proved that the mineral crystal is very prone to scratches.
For people who complained about the size (and weight), read the description before buying it! Get a ruler and measure it on your wrist! 53mm case, 14mm thickness, stainless, DUH, it's not your $50 Casio/Timex watch!
Yes its' big, it's an eye catcher, heavy and great looking watch. Goes with pretty much any wardrobe.
I finally decided to place and order and selected the Nautica 19508G NST Chronograph.
Of course, ordering and delivery was flawless. I do have to say that I was surprised to see how big this watch is in person. Compared to my old watch, this thing was positively huge! I understand that having a big watch is kinda the style now.
Now that I've had it for about a week, I'm getting used to it. I like the style, It looks good, but not too fancy that I don't want to wear it daily.
My only criticism is that it would be nice if it was more easily seen at night. Unless you happen to go from daylight to darkness, it's just not going to be easy to see the time. The glowing part of the markings and hands could be better. Not a real big thing, but that was a reason that I wore a Timex for so many years. I always liked the Indiglo/night time feature. Again, not a big deal, but something that I wish this watch had was some sort of light for nighttime viewing.
All in all, this seems to be a solid, good-looking watch. I'd buy again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bougth this as a gift to my older brother. He really like it as this can be use in either casual or formal setting. Read morePublished 1 month ago by John C
Great solid watch. Love the design on the band. Highly recommendedPublished 3 months ago by Gregory C. Peppard
Kinda huge on my small wrist. But still pretty bad@ss looking.Published 5 months ago by D. Daugherty