Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Classic 1.7 Ounce EDTS
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Size: 1.7 oz|Change
Price:$10.69+ Free shipping

on March 23, 2016
There is very little smell to this. I think it's just one of those computer dusters with a hint of Axe added to it. The scent is not bad however it only lasts about an hour. I paid $10 which is obscene compared to the sub-average product I received.
on October 26, 2013
This is the original Nautica. I have always loved the smell of this cologne. I bought it for myself because I love it so much, but my husband has basically jacked it and has been using it. Either way, I get to enjoy the scent :)
on April 12, 2016
I bought this as an add-on to go along with a gift for my nephew. He is in middle school and just started playing sports so I wanted something that smelled good but that was also lite. The smell is great but does not last too long, which is good for just starting out. I would recommend this as a great gift for a teenager.
on December 17, 2012
I love this cologne and used to wear it when I was in High School. For some odd reason, they've pulled this from the shelf everywhere in my local area. I can't even find it in that old Rite Aid that seems to still have walkmans on the wall. Well anyway..

Pros:
*Arrived Very Fast'
*Product Quality is on point - keeps the scent like I expect it to
*Classic scent, can't get this anywhere
*My girlfriend enjoys it! Success
on April 21, 2016
this spray is great!!!! I wear it everyday and it kinda smells like my church.. so if you can imagine candles, red wine, flowers, and other things you would find in a church made into cologne... this is it
on December 13, 2011
The cologne came really fast and was a great deal. Smells great and lasts all day. Its scent is strong at first but fades a little and becomes just powerful enough to be smelled by someone close to you. Not overpowering but lasts all day long.
on October 6, 2013
woah baby this stuff will have you tip toeing through the tulips! Zap zowie and zam Sam it will recharge you like a bolt of lightning!
on January 5, 2012
Great price.... I'm quite frugal and always look all over for the best prices and this was by far the cheapest I found!! This cologne would normally be 5-6times more than what I payed through Amazon!!
on November 23, 2015
This smells decent, the packaging is neat, and you're able to take it onto an airplane with you. The only complaint I have is that the smell fades really quickly, meaning if you work in customer service like I do (and you need to smell good, always), you'll find yourself re-applying it fairly often.

Otherwise, this is a product that is exactly worth what you pay for.
on January 23, 2012
arrived on time,well packed,bought for my husband who usually wears Obsession but I wanted to try something new,,I do not like many scents but this is one I can be around as I get migraines