Nautica Luggage Spinnaker 28 Inch Expandable Upright Bag, Navy/Yellow, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Textile lining
- Zipper closure
- Hand Wash
- 28" high
- 21" wide
- Constructed of durable fabric with reflective piping, embroidered "j class" logo, molded sides provide an optimum level in protection at a minimum weight
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The nautica spinnaker collection is constructed of high density denier polyester with a locking telescoping handle and inline skate wheels for easy carrying convenience, this luggage piece is great for trips longer than a few days, 5 year warranty
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 21 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0042UNAQU
- Item model number: 2626C04
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It has side reinforcement and obviously stronger than any other luggages with un-hard side, including SAMSONITE and AMERICAN TOURISTER in same cost level, which just use a very thin canvas like material for side board, easily to be pierced out.
And the weight is not so heavy.
I believe SAMSONITE(also other brands) use the "reduce weight" name for cost reduction, as a result of quality down. it's just a trick.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this suitcase! We only purchased 2 of the large ones and they are the perfect size for any family of 4. Very sturdy.Published 13 months ago by loyal customer no more...
What a piece of junk!
On the second trip, a wheel came off.
I had purchased it, because I had – erroneously – equated it with a Ralph Lauren case I used to... Read more
Nice piece of luggage, EXCEPT THAT THE WHEELS ARE VERY VULNERABLE TO DAMAGE. We bought two pieces. First one bag, then the other arrived off the airport baggage belt missing a... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Corey Sandler
The third time I travel with it the wheel broke so it does not work anymore.Published 16 months ago by gerardo Rocha
I have a flight in 2 hours and my side-handle just broke (less that 23kg weight). I've bought this item before 3 days (new) and I hate it right now. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Dalibor