Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 3, 2012
As a teenager years back, I worked weekends and holidays at a independent menswear shop. The Italian tailor who handled all our alterations would carefully show the details that separated the better quality suits and pants from that of lesser makes.

The small details of finish and construction shown to me those years back are part of what I look for when I buy clothing today. I've found that Nautica hits the balance between value and cost, fit and fabric right, consistently.
on December 6, 2013
The blazer turned out exactly as I hoped it would. Good quality garment at a great price. I use it very frequently and I am pleased with its longevity as well (its been more than 6 months since I got it)
on December 11, 2012
Poorly made. Material quality poor. Definitely not made for the American market. Really skimped on the amount of material put into the garment. Returned it the day I received it. Amen.
on December 20, 2012
Good quality, packed nicely, arrived promptly. The blazer fits me almost perfectly and looks very stylish and professional. A good buy for the money.
on December 23, 2013
It is a good product at the right price. a little long sleeve. However he had a torn under the label on the sleeve.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.