|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Leather
- Passcase wallet with contrast tipping and inset hardware logo
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 4.4 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000VDZ6RS
- Item model number: 31NU20X001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The see through plastic holder allows you to show identification cards or a driver's license without having to take it out of the holder; I appreciate that feature. There are compartments for holding money and other things like tickets inside the main body of this wallet; and the wallet also has a whopping nine slots for holding credit cards, ID cards, bank ATM cards and the like. Great! It comes in either brown or black; and it will last you many years with proper care.
Overall, this fine wallet should forever with the proper care; and that makes it a good deal at the cost of $19.99 as I write this. I highly recommend this wallet for young people and people bumming around doing errands. Although it could go with attire for a formal occasion or a dressy work environment, it's not the very best wallet to go with your attire for a formal occasion. Other more stylish wallets in that category can be found for sale on this website.
I just counted, and I have exactly 30 cards in my wallet (all credit card sized), about 10 business cards, my RFID badge (thick), and 10 bills. There have been more than this in there, but i recently 'thinned' out my wallet.
The leather is holding up great. There are indentations in the leather from the cards on the back of the wallet (where I keep most of my cards, but the front is still great. There is no peeling of the finish nor worn down leather like you would see on some cheaper wallets. The stitching is still perfect, not a single stitch out of place.
I HIGHLY recommend this wallet, and will probably buy another one sooner or later just in case they stop selling them soon.
- Super high quality
- Holds A LOT of cards
- Takes a lot of abuse, but hides it well
- Looks great
- I don't have any 'real' cons, but here are some things that it is missing that some people may want
- The center card holder isn't removable
- There is no built in place for photos (but isn't that what your smartphone is for?)
- There is no cash divider (but who REALLY needs a cash divider)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This wallet was absolutely great! It is very well made and smells so good, like genuine leather should smell. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Marie Johnson
I bought this for my husband about 5 years ago. He still uses it everyday and it is just starting to wear out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer