Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's N07578G Sport Ring Blue and Red Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on September 10, 2011
I LOVE this watch. The band feels great. The look is quite sharp. I would have a hard time wearing it when I work. too dressy. It looks better than the picture shows.
on December 7, 2011
This is a nice looking watch. It would be good watch and great value if it worked. Mine lost about a minute a day. I went on a 10 vacation and when I came home it was off by almost 10 minutes. I reset the time think maybe I had not set it properly to begin with and once again it did the same thing, lost time. I also found the watch band small and I do not have a big wrist.

The bottom line, I returned the watch and Amazon refunded my money. Don't waste your money on this watch.
on August 3, 2016
This review is for the Nautica Men's N07578G Sport Ring Blue and Red Watch

I love watches, and if you check my reviews, you will see that I have purchased and reviewed all kinds and brands from inexpensive plastic watches to expensive Rolex watches. I consider a watch a fashion item, and it is the only jewelry I wear, if you even want to call it jewelry. I have several Nautica watches, and decided to purchase this one because I liked the blue face with the red subdial hands and the red second hand. Also the red part of the bezel is a nice accent. I was initially concerned about the style of the band, being a molded resin, but I am happy to say it is very comfortable. My wrist is only 6 3/4", and this watch fits perfectly. It is not too big at all. I think this watch is best suited for weekend casual wear as it is definitely more of a sport watch. The unidirectional bezel rotates smoothly with no play in it at all. And, the numbers and tick marks on the bezel look to be pad printed so I have no worries about them being scratched off. Overall, I think you will be very happy with this watch and I have no problem recommending it.

My Ratings Disclosure: To begin with, I always state exactly the product that I am reviewing so that you will know it is for the product that you are looking to purchase. I also realize that the 1-5 star rating is to help both buyers and sellers. Thus when I rate something the number of stars is just my opinion on how I feel about the product. If I give something a 5 star rating that means that I truly love that product and it has features that put it above and beyond what would normally be expected, and it is something that “wowed” me and I truly am glad I have. For instance, I have given some items such as watches 5 star ratings and some only 4 stars. I have given things I have purchased for my daughters 5 star ratings because they love the product and based on their input I feel it deserves 5 stars. Items with 4 star ratings are items that do exactly as I would expect, but do not stand out significantly in any way unless I specifically state why it stands out. If an item gets a 3 star rating that is because my feeling about the product is neutral. I do not consider it a negative, but it just did not “wow” me. Some items I have given 3 star ratings are items like household cleaners or paper towels. Some items have received lower ratings because of the way they were made or put together, and it is getting that review because of quality which I state in my review. Vary rarely will I give a 1 or 2 star rating unless the item is completely worthless and not worth the money, and I am only giving that rating as a warning to others. This being said, I try to be as descriptive in my review as possible and will never give a bad rating to a product just to complain because the color of the item received was slightly different than shown on my computer screen, such as a shirt or shoes, or because I failed to really read the sellers description and disclaimers. In some instances, I have received items that were poorly packaged and the item was damaged, but an email to the seller always rectified the issue. When that happens, I fully disclose what happened and the outcome. I usually add photos to my reviews, but sometimes a photo is not necessary because of the item or because the description has better photos than I could provide. I do receive many items at a discount because of my reviews, and if I receive an item at a discount, then it gets the same review as if I paid full price. I hope this has been helpful to your decision making process on items I have reviewed, and if so, I would appreciate your voting “yes” below. If I can answer any question please let me know, as I try to go back and answer all questions from others.
review image review image review image
on July 26, 2009
I find this watch quite good looking and well constructed. Love the color and details on the bezel. Shipping was fast and the price is just right. Very satisfied!
on August 5, 2012
That's my first nautica watch, nice design , beautiful color. Look very good , nice finish. Still didn't try it for swimming purpose but should be water resistance
Don't be surprised by the watch size: only 38 cm diameter , for me it doesn't matter but for big size wrist can be problematic
Highly recommend that item specially from amazon , very good price compared to the local stores , very good quality and material for that price range
on February 17, 2010
The alternate color on this watch is red, not orange as displayed in the picture. It's still a nice-looking watch, especially for the price, but if you want blue and orange, look elsewhere.
on July 9, 2016
Love the watch. Picked it up on a flash sale for 50% off the going rate now, but its well worth the price tag that you're seeing now. The watch looks and feels great and appears very durable. If you're a man with larger wrists, you may want to look elsewhere. The warranty alone is iron clad. It covers you from defects for 5 years without having to kick in anything towards it short of a money order to offset shipping. I anticipate that I will get lots of milage on this watch.Would have been nice if it had indiglo but I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for something stylish but not wanting to break the bank.
on July 1, 2014
Wonderful product. Very good looking, comfortable. Several features without complicated direction. I bought this for my twelve year old that needs to pay attention to the clock for changing tides, where water is everywhere and cell phones don't cut it. It's water resistant and you can see it in the sun.
on May 17, 2012
I purchased this watch at christmas time and liked the color blue for the face and band of the watch. I have now worn this watch for 5 months and really like it. The nautica watch is made by timex and is of excellent quality for the price. It is a normal size watch ( not as big as other brands for men) and fits around my wist perfectly. It is great watch for both dress and play plus keeps great time.
on August 10, 2016
Bought this as a gift to my 15 year old nephew. He wears it all the time, it looks great on his arm, because it is not too huge. I initially bought a Hugo Boss watch that was huge, so I thought it would look weird on his still-growing arm, and decided to buy this other one instead. No regrets on my side

See 1 answered question