Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on August 3, 2016
This review is for the Nautica Men's N07578G Sport Ring Blue and Red Watch

I love watches, and if you check my reviews, you will see that I have purchased and reviewed all kinds and brands from inexpensive plastic watches to expensive Rolex watches. I consider a watch a fashion item, and it is the only jewelry I wear, if you even want to call it jewelry. I have several Nautica watches, and decided to purchase this one because I liked the blue face with the red subdial hands and the red second hand. Also the red part of the bezel is a nice accent. I was initially concerned about the style of the band, being a molded resin, but I am happy to say it is very comfortable. My wrist is only 6 3/4", and this watch fits perfectly. It is not too big at all. I think this watch is best suited for weekend casual wear as it is definitely more of a sport watch. The unidirectional bezel rotates smoothly with no play in it at all. And, the numbers and tick marks on the bezel look to be pad printed so I have no worries about them being scratched off. Overall, I think you will be very happy with this watch and I have no problem recommending it.

My Ratings Disclosure: To begin with, I always state exactly the product that I am reviewing so that you will know it is for the product that you are looking to purchase. I also realize that the 1-5 star rating is to help both buyers and sellers. Thus when I rate something the number of stars is just my opinion on how I feel about the product. If I give something a 5 star rating that means that I truly love that product and it has features that put it above and beyond what would normally be expected, and it is something that “wowed” me and I truly am glad I have. For instance, I have given some items such as watches 5 star ratings and some only 4 stars. I have given things I have purchased for my daughters 5 star ratings because they love the product and based on their input I feel it deserves 5 stars. Items with 4 star ratings are items that do exactly as I would expect, but do not stand out significantly in any way unless I specifically state why it stands out. If an item gets a 3 star rating that is because my feeling about the product is neutral. I do not consider it a negative, but it just did not “wow” me. Some items I have given 3 star ratings are items like household cleaners or paper towels. Some items have received lower ratings because of the way they were made or put together, and it is getting that review because of quality which I state in my review. Vary rarely will I give a 1 or 2 star rating unless the item is completely worthless and not worth the money, and I am only giving that rating as a warning to others. This being said, I try to be as descriptive in my review as possible and will never give a bad rating to a product just to complain because the color of the item received was slightly different than shown on my computer screen, such as a shirt or shoes, or because I failed to really read the sellers description and disclaimers. In some instances, I have received items that were poorly packaged and the item was damaged, but an email to the seller always rectified the issue. When that happens, I fully disclose what happened and the outcome. I usually add photos to my reviews, but sometimes a photo is not necessary because of the item or because the description has better photos than I could provide. I do receive many items at a discount because of my reviews, and if I receive an item at a discount, then it gets the same review as if I paid full price. I hope this has been helpful to your decision making process on items I have reviewed, and if so, I would appreciate your voting “yes” below. If I can answer any question please let me know, as I try to go back and answer all questions from others.
review image review image review image
on September 20, 2016
Love this watch. I always buy a new one when the battery dies---about 5 years. This is my third one. Hope Nautica is still making this model in 4-5 years.

Update: the watch stopped working less than two weeks after receiving it. I contacted Amazon and ordered a replacement. I hoping that defective watch was simply a "lemon" and that the replacement will be fine. Customer Service was excellent. They're shipping a replacement, I'm returning the defective one within 30 days. As I said in my original review, I've had two others over the past 8 years and they were great. If the replacement turns out to be another lemon, I'll update the review and let you know.
on April 9, 2017
Excellent watch and great value at the price. I will need to take care of the outer coloured swivel which is likely to scratch easily. I was pleased to see that the battery was included. Overall, very satisfied.
on July 9, 2016
Love the watch. Picked it up on a flash sale for 50% off the going rate now, but its well worth the price tag that you're seeing now. The watch looks and feels great and appears very durable. If you're a man with larger wrists, you may want to look elsewhere. The warranty alone is iron clad. It covers you from defects for 5 years without having to kick in anything towards it short of a money order to offset shipping. I anticipate that I will get lots of milage on this watch.Would have been nice if it had indiglo but I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for something stylish but not wanting to break the bank.
on August 5, 2012
That's my first nautica watch, nice design , beautiful color. Look very good , nice finish. Still didn't try it for swimming purpose but should be water resistance
Don't be surprised by the watch size: only 38 cm diameter , for me it doesn't matter but for big size wrist can be problematic
Highly recommend that item specially from amazon , very good price compared to the local stores , very good quality and material for that price range
on August 10, 2016
Bought this as a gift to my 15 year old nephew. He wears it all the time, it looks great on his arm, because it is not too huge. I initially bought a Hugo Boss watch that was huge, so I thought it would look weird on his still-growing arm, and decided to buy this other one instead. No regrets on my side
on June 19, 2013
Really pleased with the watch and shipping speed, less pleased with the shipping costs (to Israel) that included AUTOMATICALLY a $20 custom fees although no tax is expected in Israel for items cheaper than $100. There was no option to remove this extra fee. Such an option should be made available

The watch looks good, the band is a little short although my wrist is relatively narrow. Not recommended for large wrists.
The plastic rings that keep the extralength of band closed are continuously sliding down along the band, thus releasing the extra band.
on October 8, 2014
Good quality watch but kind of small. Almost reminds me of a woman's watch.
on August 14, 2016
Nice looking but about the size of a women's watch.I do not like large heavy watches but this one was way too small! Even the band was tight! Sent it back.
on September 10, 2011
I LOVE this watch. The band feels great. The look is quite sharp. I would have a hard time wearing it when I work. too dressy. It looks better than the picture shows.