Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on January 10, 2016
I bought this watch for my teenage son for Christmas and it s so much nicer than I even expected it to be that I am buying one in blue for myself. IT is really a solid timepiece for a really cheap price. Totally happy with this watch
on December 27, 2015
The pictures simply do not do this watch justice. Looks way better in person. Premium quality materials and construction. Even the resin band looks amazing. No part of this watch looks/feels even slightly cheap. Been wearing this for a few days and it is super comfortable, I barely notice it's there. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality every day watch.
on April 21, 2013
I heard both good & bad reviews but from my personal perspective I think this is a great watch for the amount of money I paid. Also I think it is very well built. The only thing I didn't like about it was the band, I am used to the stainless steel bands that clip together and that's it your done!! But I guess if you want that feature on a watch you have to spend more money. Lastly I wasn't feeling the fact that there was no light on this watch, but besides these two things I think this watch is Awesome!!! I wouldn't mind grabbing the one with the Orange band. The two issues I mentioned was the reason I gave it four stars and not five.
on October 6, 2012
Have collected and owned many watches over the years, but never owned a Nautica. I was very pleasantly surprised with this watch. It is large which I like but it is a fairly low profile so it does not hang up in the sleeves of your shirt, jacket, etc. Looks like quality and has enough weight to imply quality but it is not a heavy watch and is light on your wrist. So far, I am very pleased and would recommend this watch.
on October 18, 2016
This watch is beautiful. I bought it for my boyfriend in our anniversary and it arrived on time and good condition. There are some reviews that say this watch can't be under water so I'm not going to get risk put it in under water.
review image review image
on July 28, 2015
Excellent watch, especially considering the price. I wanted a large, sporty watch and with a case diameter of 48mm, this is exactly what I was seeking.
on December 6, 2010
This watch looks amazing like an expensive watch, you will like it.
I got two of them as a gift, had a problem with one and Amazon took care of it ASAP and send me replacement and return label, great service from amazing Amazon.
on September 3, 2014
Received admiring comments from the first time I wore it. Feels light on the wrist. Easy to read this design of hour & minute hands. Also, red second hand at 6 o'clock position is easy to read at a glance. Resin band is comfortable, resistant to water and easy to clean.
on January 9, 2014
Received the product in good condition.
I like big watches and this Nautica Chronograph Watch is perfect for my wrist plus it looks amazingly cool!
Can wear both in office and sports attire.

Looks kinda expensive too.

Great value watch.

I love it!
on May 2, 2017
It's excellent watch like I expected..