Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's Solid Swim Trunk
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 26, 2011
I purchased five of these board shorts in different colors for my husband to take on vacation. Well, he has practically lived in them. They are, of course, great for swimming, but also for lounging around. They have deep side pockets and a secure velcro cargo pocket and the colors are great. Pair them with a t-shirt and you can walk about the shops in town with no problem. Comfortable material and quality construction.
on March 14, 2012
Ordered medium size, and it fits just perfectly. Has 4 pockets - two on the sides, one mesh pocket inside and one pocket with Velcro on the back. The trunks dry up fast on the beach, and do not become salty-dry like my Old Navy trunks. Highly recommended.
on November 19, 2011
I bought these for pool walking at the Y. They are fine for things like that, and a day at the beach or some time in a hot tub. What is labeled as red is really more of an orange, but I knew that when I bought them. What I didn't know is that the trunks used white stitching that stands out from the trunks themselves. I would have preferred that the stitching blend in.

The trunks are well made, though, and the fabric appears to be pretty durable. Sizing for me was no problem, but I tend to be a pretty average size for most stuff. I have no idea what upset the one-star reviewer so much. Maybe he was having a bad day, because the trunks really deserve a pretty good rating.
on August 2, 2016
I can rarely acquire clothing of any kind that fits "just right" and even gives me a little leeway, but these trunks do just that. They're perfect for the pool and beach and not too shabby for just wearing casually as well.
on June 2, 2014
Waist seems right but they are narrow in the legs and really ride up when sitting. Some things you just have to try on before buying, no matter how much you (I) hate malls.
on November 21, 2012
These swim trunks are comfortable, fit well and look nice. I like the material also and they are well made.
on June 17, 2016
Very good, like the color, chicks love them too.
on June 18, 2016
My husband really like the quality and color.
on June 25, 2016
Good looking shorts and they fit perfectly
on June 29, 2016
Littel pit large but it's good quality