Nautica Men's Striped Anchor Deck Polo Shirt,French Blue,Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Mixed-stripe polo top with solid spread collar and banded short sleeves
- Embroidered logo at chest
- Two-button placket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Performance honeycomb pique short sleeve striped polo. Classic fit. Signature ribbon placket trim, neck taping and logo buttons
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.4 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00HUOILU0
- Item model number: K41001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
MY DAUGHTER ADDED THAT IT HAS PLENTY OF ROOM IN THE SHOLDERS AND BODY, SO THAT IT LOOKS NICE BUT ALLOWS HIM TO DO "MANLY" THINGS LIKE TOSSING BALLS OR A CASUAL BIT OF FISHING WHEN NO ONE IS CHASING HIM DOWN WITH "HONEY DOS" (THEY LIVE CLOSE TO THE WATER)! SHE ALSO NOTED THAT IT WASHED WELL WITH NO SHRINKAGE. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD SHIRT TO ME..I LIKED IT BECAUSE OF THE NICE COLORS AND DECENT PRICE.
The reason I am not going to making a 5 stars comment is because of the fabric, its 60 cotton/ 40 polyester blend fabric is not as comfortable as 100% air permeable cotton pique.
Apart from fitting, everything is good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quite satisfied with the clothes! I am a Chinese customer in our country this brand of clothes is particularly expensive! At least 90 dollars.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
I like Nautica Polo shirts, I think they fit bigger men like me.Published 11 months ago by Ding Xiaohua