Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 3, 2010
This is a simple yet effective watch for medium to smaller size wrists. When I ordered this I was afraid it was going to be too big(would look really bulky compared to my wrist) but after trying it on I was very satisfied at how well balanced this watch is. Black and red is a good color combination, nothing to complain there.

Just my preference, I'm not to fond of the waves in the strap (I'd rather a flat strap) but the strap itself is of good quality and the matte finish to the urethane prevents the strap sticking to your skin when wet (awesome advancement from rubber strap watches, trust me).

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. This is a very solid, comfortable watch with enough detail and chrome to be worn for many occasions.
on April 4, 2017
awesome
on February 11, 2011
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he really likes it. He wears it pretty much every day, and he doesn't normally wear any type of jewelry etc. Years ago when I needed a great watch he bought me one so I thought I would return the favor. The quality of this watch is exactly the same as my other watch review. If you are looking for a great watch, or whatever your looking for Amazon is the place to look.
on March 25, 2014
This was a gift to my friend's son. He loved it. He wears it all the time and says he gets compliments all the time. Great gift!
on December 13, 2013
Classic sport watch look, Medium size, not for big hands/wrists,
Seems durable, and is not heavy.
Cheap decent quality watch.
on November 1, 2014
the strap is too rigid and is not in the center..
on April 23, 2013
This was the first time that I purchased a watch from Nautica. It was a gift and the recipient was a young kid, he loved it, everybody happy.
on November 15, 2014
Great gift for my brother
on February 20, 2013
I bought this watch for my 17yrs old who s very difficult to buy for.... he is very happy w his new watch plus the price s amazing
on February 26, 2013
i got this watch for my boyfriend he is a cop and it is very duable and good for him while he works and also a good price