Nautica Men's N11605G Classic Analog Multi-Function Dive Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nautica Men's multi-function design features three subdials and a sweeping secondhand on a sleek black face for maximum masculine style.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features include 44mm stainless steel case, classic Nautica styling
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Introducing The Nautica Store
Explore our selection of Nautica watches and shop new arrivals, best sellers, classic styles, and more. Shop the Nautica store.
About Nautica Watches
Introduced in 1994, Nautica Watches combine distinctive styling, bold colors and unique design. Inspired by sailing, Nautica's functionality reflects an energetic lifestyle that appeals to consumers around the globe. Nautica Watches fuse the best of classic American style with the latest in technical innovation. Nautica Watches for women are designed to complement a woman's wardrobe. Each elegant watch features Nautica's signature detailing.
Founded in 1983, Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand with products ranging from men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories to a complete home collection. In 2003, the Company was acquired by VF Corporation, a world leader in branded apparel including jeanswear, intimate apparel, sportswear, outdoor products and workwear.
Brushed silver case and bracelet, blue dial, date, 44mm case
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- ASIN: B00DB2SUUQ
- Item model number: N11605G
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Nautica|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Deployment clasp with push-button|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.61 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||19.2 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1st, the band is so loose and almost impossible to adjust. In the user's manual (if we can call it is a manual), there is "Band Adjustment", I read it carefully but no help at all. I wonder do I have to go a watch shop ask an expert to do it for me with maybe $10 fee.
2nd, the User's manual. I never see any User's manual as user-unfriendly as this one. I can not find the model number (it should be the most important reference) of the watch from anywhere of the manual. Ended up I have to check page by page until page13, from a picture on the bottom of the page, which looks like my watch, I guess it is something related to my watch. Under the picture, there is something as "6P29", I really don't know what it refer to. Anyway, since it is for "to set the day", which I do need to "set the day". The manual said; "Pull crown to "C" position", this is the first step, but my watch crown can only pull to B position. I didn't want to use force or tool, it could damage the new watch. Until today, my watch carries the wrong date.
3rd, the watch is very hard to see the time under the daylight (not in the room), I think it is due to the design. I am an 72-year old man, so this design is an old-user-unfriendly, I would figure this problem out at once if it is not online shopping.Read more ›
- its not true - this watch Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M),and case diameter 38mm
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a b-day present and he had gotten an allergic reaction to the nickle.Published 11 days ago by Jennifer
I love this watch. I have a small wrist so it is perfect. Tells date, day, and military time. Durable case and band as well.Published 20 months ago by Khiron Samerotti
it's about 2 links too big and i need to have links removed. other than that i like it a lot,Published 20 months ago by Dustin B. LeClair
This is going to be a Christmas gift, and I think the recipient will be very happyPublished 20 months ago by Anita