Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 28, 2013
Usually, I write a comment when i receive defect items or I find some problems with product but this time, I am writing this comment to tell you guys... This is great sport watch and no problems with it so far...

I hate wearing watch normally but I wanna change it and i bought this one. It works great and it has Chronograph features...
on September 30, 2011
I am very happy with this purchased watch. It has everithing that I liked in a watch. The price was very low for this quality type of watch. Two tumbs up for Nautica and Amazon!
on January 31, 2015
excellent
on November 1, 2017
the Watch Strap was broken after 6 months
on December 24, 2012
I really liked the watch. It's a nice addition to my collection. I shop on line and find great deals, this is one of them. It is a little tricky to get started but I was able to get through it after sending back the first watch Iv bought, that I thought was defunct.
on July 9, 2013
I really like this watch. It is a simple comfortable Chrono and is a nice addition to my collection. I'm glad that I picked this one up!
on October 13, 2013
good design and excellent presentation. I am very happy with the purchase. acquired at a good price. I hope to enjoy it for long.
on October 14, 2012
I wanted a stylish, yet sporty watch for my boyfriend...the size is great, very attractive watch face, sporty band. Lives up to the Nautica name!!!
on November 5, 2013
Because it is through the Amazon symbol of trust and quality and originality, as usual Amazon and always prosperity and progress
on November 5, 2012
I love this watch. It looks professional and sporty. All the other chronographs seem to have a 30 or 60 minute limit. This has a 12 hour limit.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.