Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 18, 2013
I ordered this as a gift but returned it rather quickly. It's a solid watch. The recipient thought that it was too flashy, with the gold tone, which is more pronounced because of the really big size of this watch. I thought of keeping it for myself. I don't mind the size, though the gold tone would prevent me from wearing it every day at work; it'd be good for dressy occasions. However, one big peeve I have is that the watch has to be functional.

I don't wear glasses, even when I read the newspaper, watch tv, etc. But, the date is so tiny on this watch that's unreadable under most conditions--normal ones in everyday life. Same for the chrono functions: too small. I don't understand why so many companies make these big watches (45+ mm wide), with big hour numbers but the other functions way too small. OK, the chrono could be decorative (how many people actually use a watch chronometer?!) but the date?!! This is something I really use and want to see it at a cursory glance in normal conditions. This watch fails in this regard.

Another issue was the battery. It appeared that it didn't work out of the box, but then it did after I set the time. I don't know if this was problem as I didn't keep the watch long, and it's not affecting my over all rating.
on December 13, 2016
Good afternoon,
Subject: Missing item.
After saluting, I write for the I made an order of the Nautical Men's N18523G NST Gold Stainless Steel Watch Watch item, on November 28th of this year, according to information supplied by you Amazon, bearer: Lasership, Tracking #: LX02588617, Seller: Amazon. The case is that at the time of opening the box where I thought I was looking for the watch, instead of the clock I find a'ROUTER ', with the following article number: ELITE TRIPTA, I must inform that I live in the Dominican Republic For this reason I use a company that provides the service of sending to my country, for that reason I am writing 5 days later.
Without another part and hoping that the results were an early satisfactory answer, he said goodbye.
Cordially,

Ángel José Pichardo Peña
review image review image
on April 8, 2015
Use it in the beach having all the care specify in the manual and it got full of water and stoped. I says water proof but is not safe. Completly dispointed
on December 24, 2013
It's BIG!!!!! Really, Really big. The second hand is for the stop watch function but it keeps shifting off of the 12 O'clock position and it is a real pain in the butt to reset it back to 0. I gave up and will just let it float around as I do not use the stop watch anyway. Other than that a pretty good watch.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2013
Just started wearing it and already, people have commented on it. Beautiful time piece and hard to beat. The watch looks and feels bulletproof. Would have given it 5 stars if it were not for the fact that the watch is much heavier than I am used to and the band is stiff but all in all, I am very pleased with it. If you want a rugged , durable, beautiful watch, this one is for you.
on November 20, 2017
It's a fake watch. Its supposed to be an ​original brand, but I realized that the chronometer is just painted on it.
on October 21, 2013
This watch is extremely sharp looking and fits very well. The price was significantly lower on Amazon than on Nautica's website -- by about $50. I have received many compliments from both guys and girls. This was my first watch and I am very happy with it. Definitely would recommend it.
on July 6, 2015
Looks good but received it broken and haven't been able to wear. Strap came right off and the holes for the spring loaded do-dad that holds the strap on are too shallow. Now have to figure out how to return.
on March 26, 2017
Excellent
on November 30, 2016
Great looking watch! Bought this for a friend around 2 years ago and he still has it. It works like a charm still. You must like big watches like this one.