Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on September 3, 2015
For a upper 20's guy who wants to stay fashionable but must dress appropriately, these are the pants. I normally enjoy pants with a "skinny" fit because I hate the baggy lower legs. These pants keep the calf tapered without making you look like your trying to be younger than you are. The waist also sits normal which is nicer since most slim/skinny cut khakis ride below the waist and look ridiculous. The stretch in the fabric also allows the pants to look comfortable in a sitting position. Try on at Macy's, buy here for the price!
on June 23, 2016
I love these chinos!! The only thing that can compare are the paper thin ones I got years ago from JCREW (not sure if they still make them). I like that theyou have a clasp and a button. The size is true and the inseam isn't to much that it bunches up in the crotch area. I am a happy camper with my purchase!!
on May 8, 2016
Excellent, I have an athletic build, that means I have a hard time finding pants that doesn't feel too tight yet doesn't look too loose. These are the second pair that I have bought
on September 21, 2017
I've worn the beacon pants before and I really like them. They have a close fit so they don't look too baggy in the legs which often khakis or chinos can do. They do have a bit of stretch in the material which I like and can give some flexibility with the close fit.
on September 3, 2017
Liked so much, we ordered them in black, too. Why were they more expensive in black? I'm trying to figure that one out.
on June 20, 2016
These pants are outstanding. The fit was perfect! I live in Florida and tend to get very hot, very quick. These pants are very lightweight and are great to wear in the warmer temperatures. I will be picking up additional colors for this pant type.
on August 29, 2017
Nice looking casual pants
on September 15, 2016
Bought this things for their light weight for summer. Light they are but unfortunately they wear like pegleg pants as the legs are straight and narrow. If you have any kind of calf muscle then you are uncomfortable wearing these things...or at least I was. I understand some people like that birdleg look...if so these would be their cup of tea.
on September 10, 2017
My favorite pants
on March 8, 2017
Good quality,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.