Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on March 13, 2014
I bought this shirt from Goodwill about two years ago. (?) Who knows how old it was at that time. Since then, I've worn/washed/dried it at least once a week as part of my work attire. It is by far my favorite polo. The fit through the shoulders is perfect. It says 100% cotton, but the material has a nice stretch to it like elastic and has a nice, smooth texture. To this day, it still looks great - with only minor color fading around the collar/buttons. The only reason I'm buying a new one is that it seems like it has gotten a little shorter over the past few months. (Folks might see some skin if I have to reach for the top shelf.) I blame that on frequent, lazy washing/drying habits, which often involve high heat. I don't mind paying a little extra now considering the quality, style and comfort of this shirt!
on October 4, 2012
I have worn these (same size, same color) for quite a long time, I own several pieces, and so I have always known Nautica polo shirts provide a very good price/value ratio compared to some other (better known) brands and they survive multiple washing cycles in great shape. The look/quality is acceptable even as casual wear in the office. I know my size on this so I was not afraid to order it. (as I do not live in the US, returning the product would probably cost me more than the purchase price was) Overall, very satisfied with this purchase.
on December 6, 2013
Quality of shirt is excellent and expected. But size is too huge! I always buy L size for nautica, but this is way too huge. I guess an L in US is different from an L in asia. My own fault as well for not double checking the attached size chart. This has taught me to be more careful in buying apparel in Amazon in the future. Nonetheless, will continue to shop on Amazon. Cos im an Amazon fan!
on December 15, 2013
I bought the hunter green and the blue for my partner. They fit well and are well made. No shrinkage, and no fade after 4 washes. He does, however, prefer the burgundy Kangol (?) that I bought at the same time (check my other reviews for the brand). He's not vocal about his preference, so I don't know why. I prefer the way the Nauticas look, btw. :-)
on October 2, 2014
Just as described! Thanks!
on July 30, 2014
I have a dozen of Nautica shirts and wear them everywhere. Bought two of the "Nautica Men's Short Sleeve Solid Deck Polo Shirt" to extend my collection. I am wearing them at work and they look really good. I am of L (EU) size and Nautica's M (US) size fits me perfectly. Definitely will buy again.
on May 4, 2013
I purchased this for a male co-worker who got a promotion, he loves boating in his spare time. He raved about the color choice (light blue) and the sail boat embroidery (dark blue). He saved it to wear for a special boating occasion w/his wife and family. Good choice!
on November 19, 2016
Excellent quality, durable color after years.
on June 16, 2014
In the description it just says cotton, so I thought it was 100% but it's not. Nautica polos are good but I personally prefer other polos more.
on October 16, 2016
Perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.