Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Women's Zip Out Anorak, Autumn Red/Black, X-Large
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on November 14, 2012
This brand is my favorite,but this coat is too large,not my size.I strongly recommend providing size information services.Besides, the color(autumn red )is a little dark and the surface easily attracts dust.In a word,I would not recommend it
on March 5, 2013
This is exactly what I wanted and needed for my trip. I wanted a zip out lining but like the previous reviews, a medium size was too large and Amazon did not have a small for an exchange. I found the small elsewhere so this is the jacket I'll be using.
on February 6, 2013
After reading everyone's comments about the product being too big, I went against everyone's judgment and ordered this product anyway. I got a small and it was still way too big on me! The sleeves were too baggy and doesn't look as fitted on me as it did on the product picture. Other than the sizing, the jacket itself is really nice.
on April 4, 2013
I was really happy with this jacket until I saw it much cheaper at the store! I had already been wearing it for a while, so could not return it. It is a nice item, though.
on February 13, 2014
Fabric is amazing and materials are top quality. It was larger than expected, so I should have bought a smaller size. Evrything else is splendid
on January 6, 2013
Nautica Women's zip out anorak-- I like everything about this jacket --looks,fit,and quality are what I would expect from Nautica