Nautilus E616 Elliptical Trainer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blue backlit Dual Track LCD display - two LCD windows display the status up to 13 workout details
- Bluetooth LE connectivity and Charging USB port
- 20-Inch stride length, 29 programs, 25 levels of resistance, 4 user profiles and more
- Acoustic chambered speakers for big sound
- Grip heart rate or telemetry enabled for chest strap
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The gold standard in fitness and widely considered the founder of the modern commercial gym, Nautilus carries on its tradition of excellence by producing gym-quality cardio and strength solutions for the home.
Nautilus E616 Elliptical
If you’re ready to get fit, the E616 elliptical is up to the challenge. Built on years of innovative designs for the fitness clubs, our top-of-the-line offering features 29 customizable workout programs, 25 levels of resistance, motorized incline, in-console speakers, an MP3 input port, USB media charging and more. Built-in Bluetooth LE technology allows you to effortlessly sync to the Nautilus Connect portal, the Nautilus Trainer App, and the popular nutrition app MyFitnessPal. It also features our DualTrack display, allowing you to cover the main display with your tablet or magazine and still track your workout results on a second high-resolution blue backlit LCD monitor, making the E616 Elliptical the ultimate combination of features and technology.
-DualTrack two blue backlit LCD window system allows you to cover one and still track your workout
-Bluetooth LE connectivity to the Nautilus fitness app and NautilusConnect goal tracking and data export keeps you aware of your progress and focused on your fitness goals
-USB charging port and data exchange to NautilusConnect and/or myfitnesspal.com
-29 programs: 12 profile, 9 heart rate controlled, 4 user profiles, 2 fitness test, 1 recovery test and Quickstart
Stride & Footplates
-20” Precision Path stride length
-0 to 11% motorized ramp adjustment
-Large articulating footplates with cushioning
-25 levels of eddy current resistance
-A high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel keeps workouts smooth and quiet
Body & Frame
-Two integrated levelers and two center frame supports for a sold workout platform
-Transport wheels allow for easy movement
-Oversized crossbar tubing for added stability
Handlebars, Speakers, and Fan
-Ergonomically placed static handlebars with grip heart rate for comfortable use with heart rate programs
-Acoustic chambered speakers for big quality sound
-3-speed fan to keep you cool
-10 years frame
-2 years mechanical
-1 year electrical
-90 days labor
-User weight maximum: 300 lbs
|Workout Programs||22 Total: 1 Quick Start, 9 Profile, 8 Heart Rate, 2 Fitness Test, 2 Custom||29 Total: 1 Quick Start, 12 Profile, 9 Heart Rate, 2 Fitness Test, 1 Recovery Test, 4 Custom|
|Charging USB Port||Yes||Yes|
|Display Type||2 LCD Displays||2 Blue Backlit LCD Displays|
|Stride Length||20" Precision Path Stride||20" Precision Path Stride|
|Incline||6 Position Manual Adjustment||0 to 11% Motorized Adjustment|
|Heart Rate||Contact||Contact & Telemetry Enabled|
|Fixed and Moving Handlebars||Yes||Yes|
|Speakers||Yes - Sealed Acoustic||Yes - Sealed Acoustic|
|Fan||Yes - 3 Speed||Yes - 3 Speed|
|Other Features||Transport Wheels, Water Bottle Holder, Media Tray||Transport Wheels, Water Bottle Holder, Media Tray|
|Maximum User Weight||300 lbs/136 kg||300 lbs/136 kg|
|Warranty||10 year frame, 2 year parts, 1 year electronics, 90 days labor||10 year frame, 2 year parts, 1 year electronics, 90 days labor|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$102.54|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||CA Global Distribution||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||FOGDOG|
|Item Dimensions||34.3 x 51.2 x 22.1 in||28.2 x 70.1 x 63.2 in||30 x 48 x 66 in||31.69 x 67.64 x 67.68 in||14.96 x 27.16 x 20.67 in|
|Item Weight||186 lbs||186 lbs||215 lbs||250.8 lbs||138 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||Dual track two LCD window system||Powder-coated steel frame||Resistance level 1 - 20; Incline 20 levels (5% increments)||EKG grip pulse to Maximize your workout with the ultimate tool: heart rate training|
|Warranty Description||—||10 years frame; 2 years mechanical; 1 year electrical; 90 days labor||15 years frame; 10 years motor||Lifetime Frame; 3 Years Parts; 1 Year Home Labor||90 Day|
The Nautilus E616 elliptical machine features Bluetooth LE connectivity, blue backlit Dual Track multi LCD display console and goal tracking functionality enabling the user to set and track exercise goals of workout time, distance traveled and calories burned.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Noteables (in no particular order):
- The machine is a solid machine. A former college football player weighing in at 220 lb, I did not want something rickety or cheap feeling
- The multiple programs to choose from is very convenient. Probably wont use all 29 of them, but with several of us using the machine, it's nice to have all the choices.
- When looking to buy, I was concerned about the stride length. There is close to a foot height difference between my wife and I so getting a machine that would work for us both was a priority. I had read where my stride length would be in the 18-21 inches range where hers would be in the 15- 18 inches range. I rolled the dice with this one being 20 inches and it seems to work fine for her.
- I was surprised by how much nicer the blue backlight is vs. the standard gray.
- The ability to make 4 user profiles is nice, but I found that we have to use one as a "guest" for those family members that just try it out occasionally.
- Construction took me a little over 2 hrs by myself.
- The instruction manual left a lot to be desired. Thank God the pictures are clear. I tend to use the pictures anyway when putting stuff together, but wow the text for each step was nothing more than introducing the step.
- The unit is MUCH quieter than I expected.
- The foot pedals are very smooth.
Two things I am disappointed in...but not enough to keep from a 5-star rating
- The box was delivered to us in pretty rough shape. I knew that an item of this size and weight that the box would not be pristine, but there was pretty good damage to the box. The delivery person pointed it out upon delivery and made a comment in his file. I decided to hedge my bet and contact Amazon for some advice. My biggest fear was unpacking the entire thing only to find that the unit or some of its parts were damaged. Luckily, this was not the case. I will say one thing about Amazon customer service: They have ALWAYS been AWESOME to work with. When I called them to simply inform them that the box was damaged and asked whether I'd work with them or the manufacturer if parts were damaged, they stated that it would probably be easier for me to work directly with the manufacturer, BUT that they were very willing to assist and even call on my behalf. In the end, they stated that they want to ensure that I am satisfied and that they do whatever was needed. Nice!
- The water bottle tray did not seem to fit together very tight and actually rattled a bit. I was able to easily fix this and as a non-essential item I didn't get to hung up over it, but was still a disappointment.
Overall, this is a fantastic machine for home. You'll get a solid, quality machine that is smooth and gets the job done.
However, a few days ago -- while the machine was in use -- a bolt that connects the right arm to the right pedal leg sheered in half, nearly sending the user tumbling. The two pieces separated, rendering the machine impossible to use. Now we're waiting for a replacement part to be shipped from the company. This is far too soon for something like this to happen, in my view. I expect the same bolt on the other side to break in due time.
I will also point out that we had a problem with the machine right out of the box, during assembly. Some screws and nuts that were supposed to be pre-installed were not on the machine, nor in the box, so that also resulted in a call to the company and a delay while they shipped out the missing parts. So, a disappointing experience, especially since the machine is barely two months old.
UPDATE 3/15/16: Reducing stars to one. The replacement part did NOT ship in the promised 2 to 10 business days. In fact, I was just told it will not ship until May 30 at the earliest! So, a THREE-MONTH WAIT to repair and use the machine, after we only got to use it for two months?!! This has turned into an utter disaster. Never buying Nautilus or Bowflex again.
I decided to buy from Amazon rather than from a local big-box because while the price was the same, the big box store wanted $200 (!) to bring it up the steps into my condo. Amazon Prime did this for FREE. Also, Amazon's price went down $50 between the time I ordered the unit and the time it was delivered, and they cheerfully refunded the difference to me.
The box was undamaged as delivered, as was the unit itself. It took me exactly three hours from opening the box to being operational, doing everything myself. Installing the mast alone was a bit of a chore, but I managed. It would have been much easier with two people. Instructions were clear and everything fit together nicely using the tools provided. I put Loctite on all the bolts, so we'll see how that does for keeping things snugged up.
Since I'm using it on carpet, I got some pre-cut boards from Lowe's and then put an exercise mat from Dick's over that with the elliptical on top of all. The purpose was to avoid rocking on the carpet and to keep carpet fuzz out of the machine. It's probably overkill, but it's solid as a rock.
I've ridden for thirty minutes every day for over a week, and it has been a pleasure. I'm still on the lowest settings (65 yo sedentary male), but am seeing improvement every day. I don't think I'm in any danger of maxing out the capabilities of the machine ;) Had a bit of an issue with toe pain, but a change to another pair of shoes did the trick.
I've settled into a routine of watching the trails on BitGym (check it out on iTunes) while listening to audio books on the speakers. If anything changes over time, I'll update.
JANUARY 23, 2016
I've now worked out on this machine nearly every day for over a month, and I continue to be very happy with it. Everything works just as it should, and I'm pleased with the progress I'm making. I continue to think that the control panel is very well laid out. The tablet shelf and dual display are wonderful, as are the USB and miniplug jacks. I like the fact that the fan and the speakers are at the bottom of the control panel rather than at the top, as is the case with a chief competitor's machine. The fan and the speakers wouldn't be nearly so handy were they at the top. I'm very pleased with this purchase.