Nautilus T618 Treadmill Machine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||86 x 33 x 13 inches|
|Item Weight||255 Pounds|
|Number Of Programs||26|
|Deck Length||60 Inches|
|maximum speed||12 Miles per Hour|
|Deck Width||20 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth connectivity offers a seamless transition of workout data to Supported Smart devices so you can Track your progress via the free Nautilus Connect app or to other fitness Apps
- Dual Track two blue backlit LCD screen System offers increased visibility to programs and Goal tracking
- 20" x 60" running surface, 3.5 motor and rebound cushioning System
- Robust 2.75 inch Crowned rollers - extend belt life and contribute to smoothness and balance of the belt
- Performance handrails with integrated incline and resistance buttons, 26 programs, heart RATE chest strap, speakers, charging USB port, folding soft drop deck System, 350lbs load capacity
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Nautilus performance Series embodies everything the serious competitor is seeking for their at-home cardio regimen today - performance training programs, free app-based tracking tools and premium comfort features for an energized workout experience. comprised of a full suite of cardio equipment for intense cross-training, running or biking, the Nautilus performance Series is the clear choice for determined athletes who train, track and achieve at a higher level and expect their equipment to do the same.
User Manual [PDF ]
- Product Dimensions : 86 x 33 x 13 inches; 255 Pounds
- Item model number : 100496
- Date First Available : August 19, 2016
- Manufacturer : Nautilus, Inc.
- ASIN : B01KO1KM3O
Best Sellers Rank:
#780,765 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,109 in Treadmills
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. When using the pre-programmed incline position or speed/MPH buttons on the console, you have to hit Enter to confirm. Not a big deal, but I don't see myself accidentally hitting those keys, so why do I need to confirm it? I'd prefer just to hit the desired incline or speed, and GO.
2. The arm bars also have Incline and Speed buttons, which are convenient, but I have found myself accidentally bumping them causing the incline or speed to change. Again, NOT a big deal, but something I have observed.
3. Incline % does not allow half percentages. So, when I run, I generally like to be at .5% incline to start. The only option on this is 1%. NOT a big deal, but worth mentioning.
Other than those 3 items, it is a great treadmill. Running board is very long and comfortable to run on (I am 6'2" and 210).
Scheduling the delivery turned out to be more work than it should have been (a local delivery service problem), but Amazon handled it well. This is a very heavy unit. It took two strong folks to get it upstairs (and even then that was after taking it out of the box so reduce the weight a little by separating the support bars and console). A 1st floor location shouldn't be an issue - but get it to where you want to assemble it. It assembles relatively well - it could be done by 1 person (maybe), but it took the two of us a little over an hour.
I would and have recommended this to more than one person already. Worth every cent and more IMO. An investment in yourself is never a bad investment. Well, probably mostly never.