JENSEN VM9324 Nav-Ready 6.2-Inch Double-DIN Multimedia Receiver with HD Radio
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Double Din Dvd
- Dvd Double Din
- IPod IPhone Double Din Dvd
- AM/FM/CD receiver with detachable front panel
- Single DIN
- Preset EQ
- Front 3.5mm aux input
- Rear RCA line output
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
I also purchased the bluetooth adapter.
I have a 2001 honda accord, the fit is not so good, but was manageable. The mounting screws did not line up perfectly but was doable. The customizable trim ring was a plus but take care cutting it! If you get this installed by someone else make sure they do a good job or it will look like crap! I got mine to look nice by cutting the trim ring VERY carefully.
I have stock speakers, but the sound quality is decent, and is an improvement over the stock CD changer.
The menu controls are simple and intuitive, sound quality on the Bluetooth is good, no problems on the other end.
Haven't tried the sd card or usb, but should work fine with my HTC eris.
For a double din touchscreen for less than $300 this is a good deal. If you want Navigation you have to spend another $200. I haven't yet.
P.S. don't forget to remove the two shipping screws on the top or discs will not load.
Fast touchscreen response
Front USB input
Front SD card slot
Plethora of a/v input/output
Monitor output/control for rear displays
Solid build quality
Retains last song playing for SD files
Files only display individually
HD radio reception
No built-in crossover
Shuffle resets upon powering off
File search by digits not name
If you're interested in this because of the price, hold-off, save a little more, and spring for a pioneer.
They say you get what you pay for, and it's true. Being on the low end (as far as price goes for these 2din dvd player units) it's low on functionality as well. There are things my basic $98 1din pioneer has that are missing on this unit. It has ton of connectivity but as for functionality it sucks. For instance, the two most aggravating things:
1. HD radio reception (actually reception as a whole) isn't very good. There's 3 settings for the tuner auto-switch/analog/HD-only. With auto; When there's a weak/no HD signal it automatically switches over to analog FM. When it switches over there is a slight pause before FM starts up. Sometimes there's an echo effect or some type of digital-noise during a switchover. Now image you're in an outlying area that doesn't receive strong HD signals, it'll switch-over/pause every time you make a turn, descend a hill, etc etc... yes it's annoying. Especially when your listening to a song you like and it keeps distorting while switching back and forth from FM to HD. In larger cities it should work fine.
2. SD card file reading. The unit reads and displays files individually. Now how do I explain this...Read more ›
The terrible part is, it does not work reliably or well. When it works I love it, but it is so bug and problem ridden that half of the time I want to rip it out of my truck. Here is a partial list of the problems and frustrations I have with the unit.
1) Reception is just plain terrible. It cannot get stations in as well as the factory radio or my other vehicles radio. I live probably 30 miles from a major city and getting stations in from that location is hit or miss.
2) HD Radio goes in and out as station radio signal becomes weaker and stronger, resulting in "skipping". The HD radio and the non HD radio have a very slight lag . pause between them. This gives the effect of "skipping" as it goes in and out. Trying to listen to music this way is maddening. No way to turn the HD radio option off that I can see. Combined with terrible reception this is a killer for radio use.
3) The boot up time is terrible. This is particularly bad when you listening to something and have to shut off the vehicle to run in a store, wait for someone or the like. The delay between start up and being able to listen to the unit is so long, for short trips I sometimes choose to not use it, although I would like to.
If all of that wasn't bad enough here are the things that are even worse:
4) The unit has periodic and inconsistent bugs that plague it. The worst one is that sometimes the screen becomes completely unresponsive. No matter what you press it will not respond. Sometimes an icon is highlighted but it will not move.Read more ›
The unit works fine, though it could use the screen space more efficiently. The touch screen is quite responsive. My only real complaint is start time. When you initially power up the vehicle this unit does NOT start immediately. It has to boot up first which can take over 30 seconds. Also, it tends to switch between HD and analog radio a bit too much.
If I had it to do over again, I'd buy this same head unit, so even with its flaws I give it two thumbs up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The reverse cam should come on automatically without having to switch of your radio.Published 20 months ago by philpo
I have owned this unit for lees than three years and it has gone out completely. The screen is nothing but multi color lines. The touch screen was always quirky to use. Read morePublished on August 6, 2013 by ghostwalker
Not really, but not much more. Bought 4/2011 and has inexplicable problem 7/2012.
Powers on and screen is blank. Dead to the world but has a light on it. Read more
Worked ok for a couple of months, but was buggy as heck. Then it quit working. The progress bar along the bottom runs, and then nothing no screen no sound. Read morePublished on March 5, 2012 by JustFloyd
Bluetooth doesn't always switch over.. caller hears the radio, and i have to manually change to BT mode to talk. basic FM and HD reception is lousey.. Read morePublished on December 1, 2011 by drj35
I bought this new, and it's been in my car for a week or so now. Overall, I am happy with it -- all the features work "as advertised" and the sound quality is good. Read morePublished on November 10, 2011 by Keith Sandberg
I purchased the Jensen VM9324 for Christmas 2010 and due to in-climate weather and foot reconstruction surgery I have had to wait til September to actually get this unit installed... Read morePublished on October 12, 2011 by twoemptypockets
I have now lived with the Jensen VM9324 for almost a year and have gotten to know its good features and its extensive shortcomings. Read morePublished on September 23, 2011 by Vintess
I just installed this in my 2002 Toyota Celica and it is the best radio ever! It fit with the factory mounts and looks great. It boots up instantly and works perfect. Read morePublished on April 21, 2011 by jjstauff