|Item Weight||8.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 24 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||NVD150-WEE|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NVD150-WEE|
|Cover Included||Navdy Display^Mounts (3)^Navdy Dial^OBD port^Lens Cover|
Navdy – Heads Up Display & GPS Navigation - Stay Connected with Maps, Calls, Texts & Music Projected Through Your Windshield
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Augmented Reality technology that creates a portable heads-up display to help you stay connected while driving with maps, calls, messages, music.
- Never miss a turn again or the information that matters with Navdy’s full color, fully transparent image that is completely visible in direct sunlight
- Use natural hand gestures to answer a call and get messages with a wave of your hand
- Find your destination through this car GPS with search powered by Google Maps and avoid traffic; control your music on Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play and more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The world’s first device for your car that lets you Look Forward while Staying Connected. Navdy’s advanced Augmented Reality display projects all the information you need as a transparent image over the road ahead so you’ll never miss a turn again or the information that matters most.
From the Manufacturer
It’s not just a magical display, it’s a beautiful display. Navdy's advanced display projects information into the distance so the road stays in focus. Navdy’s full color, fully transparent image is ultra-clear and visible in direct sunlight and automatically dims at night.
Whether you want to accept, dismiss, or return a call, you’ll never have to pick up your phone. Navdy’s natural gestures let you effortlessly interact with simple swipes, so you can say goodbye to fumbling with your phone.
Navdy is powered by Google Maps so you can easily search for your favorite destination. With built-in offline maps, built-in GPS and real-time traffic Navdy will always keep you on the fastest route.
Navdy will read aloud all the messages and notifications you want from your phone and let you reply using Siri or Google Assistant, so you can stay up-to-date and in control at all times.
Navdy Dash lets you customize your dashboard with key driver info like speed limit, MPG, fuel range, RPM, compass and more.
Navdy detects low fuel and automatically finds a gas station along your route. It monitors traffic and reroutes if there’s congestion ahead. The longer you use it, the more it anticipates your needs.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Augmented Driving Device
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We set out to fundamentally change the way you use technology in the car. Our Mission is to reinvent the driving experience and to make driving something you Look Forward to again.
What makes your product special?
Navdy is more than a new display, more than a new UI, and more than a new platform for Apps, it’s an entirely new experience and one we hope you enjoy every time you get behind the wheel.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Reimagining what it feels like to drive.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Navigation: The GPS consistently lags 3-4 seconds behind my current location. On multiple occasions, I have missed a turn because the device shows me another street away. The routes it selects are sometimes questionable. Not nearly as feature rich, accurate or helpful as the navigation on my Garmin device, or Apple/Google Maps on my iPhone.
- Music Controls: Great for someone controlling a small library or a few playlists, frustrating for anyone with a significant amount of music to navigate. Navdy will preload the information for the artist/album/playlist at the top of a menu, but takes a long time to load up that information for items further down the list. The Navdy does not cache any of the data, so it’s the same process each time you want to access your library. The Navdy also doesn’t recognize nested items, so no luck drilling down from an artist into his or her albums. Example… I can scroll to The Beatles, but instead of seeing all of their albums, you are instead presented with a list of all of their songs alphabetically. For someone with 24 albums and 516 songs by the Beatles, it is impossible to manage. I may be one of the few who purchased this device with music control as one of their top 3 features.
- Notification Glances: Excellent being able to see what phone calls, texts and emails are received while driving without having to handle my phone. However, replying is limited to placing and answering phone calls at this point, with no option to quickly reply to or generate a new text with an "On my way"/"yes"/"no" type message.
- Hardware: The design of my current auto would not permit me to mount the device flush to my dashboard, so the positive aesthetics take a small hit when using one of the taller mounts. The most significant issue is that road vibration is sent to the device with greater frequency when using these taller mounts. The display was already a tad blurry when projected to the edges of the glass, and this impacts readability of the display negatively as well.
- Customer Service: Management is exceptionally responsive to questions or concerns. Their website has an excellent portal for interacting with other customers, programmers and company management. Navdy is working hard to address numerous concerns and released updates to both the device and app weekly.
As an early adopter, you frequently are in position of an item with a few kinks that need to be worked out. However, some of the most important features I considered when I purchased this device are not yet fully baked. I really do want this product to succeed and I hope to revisit it down the line when some of these issues are worked out.
- Noisy fan and frequent reminder of being hot working in California
- IMPORTANT: graphic does not focus on the road, it is as far as the distance equivalent of over the hood, which means your eyes will constantly refocus switching back and forth looking at the road and the navigation
- Terrible Text-to-speech system, sounds like a robot using any of the built-in sound profile, very awkward, not even remotely as comfortable listening to it as listening to Google navigation
- Bulky and weird positioning using the high mount on a Prius, looks like a star war ship is standing on your dash
- Due to the fact I am using the high mount, image is not stable if there is noticeable car vibration
- The glass edge is very noticeable and disturbing/distracting while driving even if I am not using it, it is not as futuristic as seen on advertisement
- The image can be a little distorted if you do not spend a great amount of time trying to carefully position the device and the angle of lens
- Prius is a hybrid car, and it seems like when running slow in electric, the device cannot detect the car is on and the shutdown timer appears
- It is noticeably noisy when the ICE of the car is off stopping at traffic intersections. It does not apply to gasoline only car though.The engine sound should cover the light fan noise. But it is noticeable I believe for most hybrid or electric car.
- You basically have to sit one position or the image gets out of the frame, but not that much of a concern. However, if you share this car with others, seriously think about it, it might be inconvenient to adjust it for a few minutes every time.
- It takes the time I drive from apartment garage basement to main floor exit to fully start the device, so it doesn't bother me, but could be not as handful for some who parks the car in their house garage and expect to have it functional the moment they are on the road.
- There was one time the adapted brightness feature is not working
+ Software very well customized to the ingenious spinning wheel control design.
+ Really much better than any other under cheap third party head-up-display on the market
* So what I see from this device is due to the limitation of technology, HUD may just have to be the function you make a decision on when you buy your car. But you can definitely see that this company is trying very hard. Really awesome built quality. Just bad user experience.