Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on October 28, 2013
#1. "GET DIRECTIONS" does not actually get directions to the destination address -- but rather ONLY THE STREET. STUPID.
#2. "SAVED MAP" crashes the program. Every time. That's a pretty important function. STUPID.
#3. "OPTIMIZED ROUTE" seems to randomly send me driving back and forth all over town! Is that because of #1? STUPID!
#4. Selecting the day/days of sales seems to eliminate virtually ALL sales. Even though I can go to "ALL WEEK" and get sales for that day! STUPID.
#5. Shows sales on the map that AREN'T EVEN IN MY FREAKIN' TOWN! WHAT?! STUPID.
#6. Shows sales that are closed (sometimes several weeks old!). STUPID.

Please. This app has so much potential to be a life saver and time saver. PLEASE MAKE IT WORK RIGHT and I'll revise my review immediately!
on April 27, 2013
App never would load onto my kindle so I never even used it. Loved the description of how it worked, sounded great just wouldn't load
on March 10, 2015
Site removed. ..no longer available...do not buy
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2011
This is an app I have been looking for for a long time. I would have given it 5 stars except it does not find all the garage sale ads from Craigslist. It finds about 75%. You can add some manually but that is a pain. I love the links to the actual ad and the directions with the Pro version make it one of the best apps for this hobby. If they can increase the hits on the Craiglist listings I will give it a 5 out of 5 stars.

Tom
on November 2, 2011
This app was updated to version 3.3 on Google Play on August 22, 2012. The version available in the Amazon Appstore is version 2.6 dated May 10, 2011. People will avoid the Amazon Appstore if they can only get updates for purchased apps on Google Play.
on November 14, 2011
Same as previous reviewer -- very upset that update from Android market is not available on Amazon. Will not purchase apps from Amazon again due to this.
on April 20, 2012
I like this app because its simple to use with my phone and I get a peak at the garage sale items before I drive to them ,way kool
on September 28, 2012
This app works seamlessly with my android phone for finding garage sales, this app has made allot of money for me works with navigation on the phone. Use this app where I live in the Long Island New York area plus where ever I traveled to including Pennsylvania, Florida, Connecticut,Maryland and New Jersey. Buy the pro version its well worth it. This app works with craigslist and other sources to find sales. It list estate sales,garage and community sales with different color icons. it also has a search function so you can search for a specific item. This is my favorite app.