|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.77 x 4.37 x 0.63 inches|
|Item model number||786|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Display Size||7 Inches|
|Battery Life||3 years|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Wednesday, Dec 14
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: OHREX-USA
Save with Used - Like New
Monday, Dec 19
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
OHREX GPS Navigation for Car Truck RV, 7 inch Truck GPS Commercial Drivers, Trucker GPS Navigation System for Truck Drivers,Free Lifetime Map Updates, Spoken Turn-by-Turn Directions
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle Service Type||RV, Car, Truck|
|Screen Size||7 Inches|
|Special Feature||IPS screen; Fast & Accurate GPS Tracking; 2D / 3D Maps; Lane Guidance; Streets Real Voice Speaking; Avoiding Restrictions; Speed Limit Warning; Postcode Search; Free Lifetime Update Map; Non-stop England Local Service See more|
|Map Type||North America|
|Audio Output Mode||Stereo, Speaker|
|Battery Life||3 years|
|Mounting Type||Dashboard Mount, found in image|
|Color||7 inch Black|
About this item
- 【PRE-LOADED North America Maps】 Pre-installed with the 2022 latest North America Map, include USA Canada Mexico Maps, which has 2D / 3D map display. If you need to update the latest Map, please contact us to download. (Downloadable but not pre-installed maps: Europe, UK, Ireland, Australia and so on)
- 【Free Lifetime Map Updates 】 Get the latest map by connecting OHREX GPS Navigation to the Windows pc. You can also use an exteranl TF Card for map update (with Mac & Windows system). Lifetime Map is free updated without Ads . You can regularly download latest data for maps, speed, and points of interest.
- 【Driver Alerts】 OHREX 7 inch GPS Navigation with detailed maps and turn-by-turn directions that speak street names loud and clear through the speaker. With OHREX GPS navigation system, you will never miss a turn or have to make sudden lane crossings. Support: (1)Postcodes, Address, Coordinates & POI (2) Driver Alerts, Active Lane Guidance assist, Active Speed Camera Detection (3) Street name Broadcasting, Turn-By-Turn Real Voice Broadcast.
- 【Professional GPS Navigation】 OHREX 7 inch Touch Screen GPS Navigation for Car and Truck Motorhome & RV.(1) You can Customize Route According to Your Vehicle’s Weight, Length, Height and Width, Avoid Roads with Width/Height/Weight Restrictions (2) Intelligent Route Planning Fast & Economical. (3) Fast & Accurate GPS Tracking. (4) Displays Current Speed and ETA.
- 【Professional Solution】OHREX GPS navigation supply regular maps upgrades and any question inquiry. USA local brand, established professional technician team in the United States, have been recognized by our customers.
Customers also search
OHREX probably is the best choice of GPS Navigation for Cars ,RV, and trucks.
Lifetime free map update
Pre-load 2022 latest maps: United States, Canada and Mexico. About Europe UK Ireland Australia and other maps, email us to download with no cost.
1: OHREX after-service team in USA, supply all you may request. Ohrex understand your concern of maps update and lifetime service.
2. OHREX Vehicle GPS Navigation System support postcodes, favourites addresses, point of interest, and satellite coordinates search.
3. OHREX probably is the best GPS navigation for cars and trucks. You can input the size and weight of your truck to optimize the routings.
4: You can use the FM transmitter of the GPS navigation, built-in FM transmitter can provide GPS sound to your car stereo.
5: This 7 inch GPS Navigation connect to computers only support Windows system.
Do not use Mac computer to operate maps update, since the system is not compatible.
You may want to know more, please ask question on this page.
Screen: 7" capacitive touchscreen,800 * 480
Memory: Samsung 8 GB rom 256M Rom
Support TF card up to 32GB
AV IN: No
USB Interface: USB 2.0, mini USB
Battery: 3000mAh lithium battery
Charging Time: 2-3 hours
Charging Socket: 12V DC socket
Car Charger: 12-24V/1.5A
1x GPS Navigation
1x Suction cup
1x USB cable
1x Car USB charger
1x User manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
OHREX GPS - big screen, bright, many functions deep in the setting that can be tweaked, fast recalculation, pretty good satellite signal, volume is loud enough. Voices selection is fair. The suction arm is sturdy enough to hold the GPS in place, no issues there.
OHREX GPS also came with a screen protector already installed, came with a manual, a charging mini-USB cable & a car adapter mini-USB cable and the suction arm.
Battery life is pretty good. I set the backlit to 50% used it for 50mins unplugged, still have 75% battery power left.
The biggest CON I found is - "OHREX GPS announces your turns, merge etc very LATE!" So basically it will say, "turn left/turn right in 100feet" when you are 5-10feet from your actual turn!! Even when the "warn/announce in advance is checked in the settings. I asked the seller about this problem, the response I got was simply "So, sorry but NO there is no fix for this" - so yeah, if you rely on the voice instructions & not pay much attention to the GPS map - you will miss your turns & merges.
Another confusing announcement is, it will always say "next right, next left" even if it's the immediate right/left turn so if there are 2 right/left turns next to each other - good luck. Tomtom will always say left turn ahead, if there are 2 left turns it will specify which turn you need to make.
Another CON for me is the pre-installed screen protector, it is very reflective, making the 7" screen looks like a mirror on a sunny day! Good thing I have a spare matte/anti glare tablet screen protector - cut it to size & replaced the pre-installed one, problem solved.
Since I don't travel to unknown routes too often. I decided to keep the GPS since a Garmin or a Tomtom with a 5" screen cost twice the price. I'll deal with the late announcement by paying more attention, annoying but tolerable. As for durability - who knows, everything seems to be made as durable as disposable gadgets these days. The Tomtom lasted 13yrs, I'll see how long this one last.
This is exactly what I use it for since I’m a truck driver The drawbacks to this thing as with any GPS is not totally accurate so you can’t put 100% faith in the accuracy of this GPS. Now here’s the reason I only give it three stars. One of the biggest selling points was the fact it offers free lifetime upgrades for your software. I’ve had it almost a year it wasn’t accurate from the beginning even though they claimed it was and I’ve been trying to get map upgrades for the last three months and can’t seem to get that. What I’m getting is the response of there still being drawn should be available in two weeks or they’ll be available at the end of the month or the first of the month. Basically what I’m getting is lipservice. What I recommend somebody buying this no not really. I mean if you don’t mind it be an in accurate and you need something to last you a good five years then yeah go ahead but if you’re depending on it to be accurate and depending on the free upgrades I would not recommend this at all. It’s a matter of fact I just got a phone call yesterday telling me the same thing that I’ve gotten for the last three months and emails they’re not very reliable or someone’s dropping the ball or they don’t plan on doing it I don’t know what the issue is however what I can tell you is I haven’t got an upgrade yet don’t know if I’m even going to get one. Hope this helps someone make a decision. Good product bad customer service
They are sorely lacking truthfully. But they are all you have.
Top reviews from other countries
Straight forward and simple to operate.
Stop paying subscriptions instead get something that has life time map updates