Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum (S...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 44% off the $129.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum (SV1106)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rechargeable cordless convenience. Provides premium pet hair pickup throughout the home.
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 7.5 pounds.
- 2-Speed Brushroll. Optimized for carpet and bare floors.
- XL-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup. Extended cleaning without interruption.
- Precision charger. Charges in 4 hours and doubles as a storage dock.
- Model numbers SV1106 and SV1106 N40 vary in packaging only
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vacuum
The Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vacuum provides a quick, convenient clean-up on all types of surfaces, from one room to another. It not only offers superior cleaning on both bare floor and carpet, but it has strong suction power and an extended run time.
Armed with advanced swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture, the Navigator has a powerful motorized brush that lifts embedded pet hair from carpets, making it ideal for pet owners.
The extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and debris so you can empty it less frequently. And the top- and bottom-empty design makes it easy to empty without interacting with the dirt.
A powerful cordless upright at only 7.5 pounds. Features a 2-speed brushroll for optimal carpet and bare floor cleaning and pet hair pickup. The XL-capacity dust cup is easy to empty and allows for extended cleaning without interruption. Place on the precision charging stand when finished to recharge. Item may be model number SV1106 or SV1106 N40 which vary in packaging color only.
Compare to similar items
This item Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum (SV1106)
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DOMU Brands LLC||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.6 x 10.5 x 46 in||8.03 x 10.42 x 24.75 in||10.75 x 5 x 42.5 in||9 x 9 x 45 in||8 x 12 x 6 in||10 x 8.25 x 44 in|
|Item Weight||7.5 lbs||10 lbs||5.5 lbs||4.7 lbs||6.2 lbs||6.9 lbs|
|Additional Features||Cordless, Superior pick-up power on pet hair||Cordless, Auto-height adjustment, Bagless||Bagless, Cordless||Cyclonic, Headlights||Bagless, HEPA Filtration, Corded||Multi-Floor electronic brushroll|
Top Customer Reviews
There is also a difference in the charging behavior - with the SV1106N the blue light never stops flashing. This is billed as a feature :-(
1. Cheerios (or similar small pieces of cereal/crackers/what-have you.) We have a child and these items are at least 50% of the reason we vacuum in the first place. It might fling it, even break it...but it really doesn't want to suck these up.
2. Sand or rock chips - we live on a gravel road. Little tiny bits of rock and sand end up around our doorway...this vacuum appears to suck them up, only to spit them back out elsewhere in my home as I continue to vacuum. I think they just get caught in the brush. I'm not talking big rocks here...just teeny little bits of sand! I've tried with both speeds of the brush - the higher speed just flings them everywhere.
3. Small scraps of paper - see number 1. We have a child. Why are these tiny lightweight bits of paper so difficult to vacuum? I can go back and forth over it 20 times and MAYBE it will suck it up if I hit it just right.
4. The straw that broke the camel's back today? A plastic swing tag. You know, the kind that holds a price tag onto a new shirt - only minus the actual price tag. Just a tiny, insignificant piece of plastic and it WOULD NOT SUCK IT UP. I tried every angle. I tried for longer than I care to admit. I would have wasted less time and energy by getting a broom and dustpan (for all the above, really!)
I will say, this this thing WILL suck up pet hair fairly decently. That's really all I have to say that's positive about the suction. We tried troubleshooting as much as we could - emptying out the vac regularly, etc. No dice.
So, onto the next problem - somewhere around the third week of usage, our unit came apart right where the floor portion meets the upright portion (photo attached.) There is nothing that broke from what we can tell - just sort of a plug that pushes into a groove (with no locking mechanism), so very easy to put back together, but now comes apart every time we pull the vacuum back towards us when vacuuming our area rug. It's literally so loose of a connection, that we now have to push it around (no pulling!) on the rug to vacuum it which seems like a heck of a lot of fuss considering it still doesn't suck up the stuff. We purchased this as a replacement for a vacuum that never gave us trouble until it just died one day. I just bought a newer version of that vacuum here on amazon. I'm done with this thing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets