Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum, W..." and save 30% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum, White (SV1106)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rechargeable cordless convenience. Provides premium pet hair pickup throughout the home. Charges in 4 hours and doubles as a storage dock
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 7.5 pounds.
- 2-Speed Brushroll. Optimized for carpet and bare floors.14.4 V Battery Included
- XL-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup. Extended cleaning without interruption.
- Model numbers SV1106 and SV1106 N40 vary in packaging only.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vacuum
The Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vacuum provides a quick, convenient clean-up on all types of surfaces, from one room to another. It not only offers superior cleaning on both bare floor and carpet, but it has strong suction power and an extended run time.
Armed with advanced swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture, the Navigator has a powerful motorized brush that lifts embedded pet hair from carpets, making it ideal for pet owners.
The extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and debris so you can empty it less frequently. And the top- and bottom-empty design makes it easy to empty without interacting with the dirt.
A powerful cordless upright at only 7.5 pounds. Features a 2-speed brushroll for optimal carpet and bare floor cleaning and pet hair pickup. The XL-capacity dust cup is easy to empty and allows for extended cleaning without interruption. Place on the precision charging stand when finished to recharge.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is also a difference in the charging behavior - with the SV1106N the blue light never stops flashing. This is billed as a feature :-(
1. Cheerios (or similar small pieces of cereal/crackers/what-have you.) We have a child and these items are at least 50% of the reason we vacuum in the first place. It might fling it, even break it...but it really doesn't want to suck these up.
2. Sand or rock chips - we live on a gravel road. Little tiny bits of rock and sand end up around our doorway...this vacuum appears to suck them up, only to spit them back out elsewhere in my home as I continue to vacuum. I think they just get caught in the brush. I'm not talking big rocks here...just teeny little bits of sand! I've tried with both speeds of the brush - the higher speed just flings them everywhere.
3. Small scraps of paper - see number 1. We have a child. Why are these tiny lightweight bits of paper so difficult to vacuum? I can go back and forth over it 20 times and MAYBE it will suck it up if I hit it just right.
4. The straw that broke the camel's back today? A plastic swing tag. You know, the kind that holds a price tag onto a new shirt - only minus the actual price tag. Just a tiny, insignificant piece of plastic and it WOULD NOT SUCK IT UP. I tried every angle. I tried for longer than I care to admit. I would have wasted less time and energy by getting a broom and dustpan (for all the above, really!)
I will say, this this thing WILL suck up pet hair fairly decently. That's really all I have to say that's positive about the suction. We tried troubleshooting as much as we could - emptying out the vac regularly, etc. No dice.
So, onto the next problem - somewhere around the third week of usage, our unit came apart right where the floor portion meets the upright portion (photo attached.) There is nothing that broke from what we can tell - just sort of a plug that pushes into a groove (with no locking mechanism), so very easy to put back together, but now comes apart every time we pull the vacuum back towards us when vacuuming our area rug. It's literally so loose of a connection, that we now have to push it around (no pulling!) on the rug to vacuum it which seems like a heck of a lot of fuss considering it still doesn't suck up the stuff. We purchased this as a replacement for a vacuum that never gave us trouble until it just died one day. I just bought a newer version of that vacuum here on amazon. I'm done with this thing!