Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Lavender..." and save 51% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Lavender (NV352)
- Low Return Rate: 13% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "shark nv352"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- 2-in-1 Vacuum: Upright and Lift-Away for portable cleaning.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 12.5 pounds.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $50.00.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Vacuum Series||Shark Navigator Lift-Away - NV350 series (NV352, NV353)||Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away - NV370 series (NV356E, NV370)||Shark Rotator Lift-Away - NV500 series (NV501, NV502, NV510, NV552)||Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed - NV680 series (NV681, NV682, NV683)|
|Product Weight and Pod Weight (Without Cord)||12.5 pounds; 7.5 pounds||13.7 pounds; 8 pounds||15.5 pounds; 8.4 pounds||13.2 pounds; 5.9 pounds|
|Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Swivel Steering||✓||✓||yes, with LED Lights||yes, with LED Lights|
|Finger Tip Controls||✓|
|Included Accessories||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 5.5” Crevice Tool (3) 24” Bonus Crevice Tool||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 8" Crevice Tool (3) Pet Power Brush (4) Dust-Away Hard Floord Attachment with 2 Microfiber Pads||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 12" Crevice Tool (3) Premium Pet Power Brush.||(1) Duster Crevice (2) Pet Multi Tool (3) Dust-Away Hard Floor Attachment with 1 Microfiber Pad|
|Bonus Tools||Wide Pet Upholstery Tool (NV352), Pet Power Brush (NV353)||Accessory Bag (NV370)||Straight Nozzle (NV501, NV502), Wide Upholstery Tool (NV501, NV552), Canister Caddy (NV502, NV552), Car Detail Kit (NV502), Under Appliance Wand (NV552), Dust-Away with 1 Microfiber Pad (NV552)||Pet Power Brush (NV682), Home + Car Detail Kit (NV683), Canister Caddy (NV683), Dust-Away Pro Nozzle with 1 Microfiber Pad (NV681, NV682)|
|Dust Cup Capacity (Max Fill Line)||1.2 dry quarts||2.2 dry quarts||1.3 dry quarts||0.9 dry quarts|
|Hose Length (Compressed) and Cord Length||5 feet; 25 feet||5 feet; 30 feet||8.4 feet; 30 feet||6 feet; 30 feet|
|Cleaning Path Width||9.25 inches||9.5 inches||9.5 inches||10.5 inches|
A lightweight 2-in-1 Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable canister for portable cleaning power. With the push of a button, Lift-Away technology allows you to lift the canister away and easily clean in hard-to-reach areas. This vacuum is also armed with swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture, and has a completely sealed system with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens. Additionally, it has a Brushroll Shutoff button so you can easily switch between carpet and bare floor cleaning.
Compare with similar items
Shark Navigator Deluxe Upright Vacuum, Champagne (NV42)
Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Red (NV501)
Shark Navigator Lightweight Upright Vacuum, Purple (NV22L)
Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum, Bordeaux (NV752)
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright (NV356) (Certified Refurbished)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Lavender||Champagne||Red||Shark Navigator (Nv22l)- Lavendar||Bordeaux||Multi|
|Item Dimensions||11.4 x 15 x 45.5 in||11.8 x 11.4 x 45.5 in||12.1 x 45.7 x 12.2 in||14 x 11.9 x 46 in||11.9 x 13.2 x 45 in||15 x 29.5 x 13.25 in|
|Item Weight||12.5 lbs||15 lbs||15.5 lbs||14.9 lbs||15.4 lbs||15 lbs|
|Additional Features||Swivel Steering||No Loss of Suction Technology||Anti-Allergen||Never Loses Suction Technology||corded, bagless, HEPA filtration, Washable filter||corded, pet hair, Washable filter|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- light and easy to push, pull and lift!
- all nozzles (except crevice tools) swivel- really easy to maneuver!
- so quiet, no high-pitched hiss at all, just a soft hum
- this thing is only 10 amps and the suction is better than the Hoover's 12 amp motor- unbelievable!
- converts to a light canister- hand held or still on the rolling nozzle base
- comes with lots of attachments (I got the extended reach model NV350E which came with the two on-board tools- 6" crevice and duster, the 24" extended crevice tool, the air-powered pet turbo nozzle, the funky looking non-motorized bare floor nozzle and the electric motorized standard nozzle. Mine did not come with an accessory bag or the full width bare floor brush.)
- can turn the beater bar off on the motorized nozzle with the 2-notch power switch so can use the primary nozzle for bare floors too
- the base rolling nozzles can be attached to the hose/wand-end in canister mode too (note the beater bars are not powered in this config.)
- can use the hose in canister mode with or w/out the built-in extension wand attached to it
- the cord hook holds the cord securely
- the beater-bars actually help self-propel the vacuum on rugs
- this might be a con for some, but I like the smaller width nozzle head that it has. I can get between all dining chair legs and other tight spots now.
- can adjust the suction for vacuuming around spot rugs and long drapes. There's a release you turn on the wand.
- the beater bars auto-shut-off when you vacuum up something that jams them and saves the motor and belt
- washable lifetime filters I know I'll never replace
- sealed system- I'll update on whether I notice the advantages of this long-term. With two cats and allergies, time will tell.
- wish the extension wand was simply part of the handle and telescoped to any length/height i/o detachable. That would provide more ease of use and flexibility, especially in canister mode.
- it easily topples over when using the hose because it is so light and the hose is too short or not stretchy enough, and it's attached to the canister with an L-shaped pivoting elbow located too high on the canister.
- the power cord covers one room only. I think my Hoover Windtunner has a 50' cord where this is 25'. (Can easily add an extension cord though)
- the one-way direction of the beater bars does tend to groom rugs much more on the pull but that's what helps self-propel the vacuum, so I'll take the tradeoff. My Windtunner had two-bi-directional beater bars that groomed in both directions but didn't do as good a job as this does in just the pull, and it's so hard to push compared to this Shark!
- the canister is bulky/tall when trying to get under furniture so can't get past the nozzle head
- only storage for two tools on-board. How 'bout an attachment sash to wear?
- the cord hook should be higher- on the handle botttom
- The Hoover Windtunnel duster attachment fits right on the crevice tool tip in addition to the wand, so I could easily just throw on the duster while doing baseboards etc., w/out having to remove the crevice tool. Shark should take a look at that clever design. Unfortunately Hoover's attachments are not interchangeable with the Sharks' or I'd use them.
- The bristles on the duster are too short and too few/flimsy/bendy. The plastic edge can easily scratch surfaces because it can touch them.
The canister dust cup does fill up in one vacuuming but that's because it works so well. It's easy to empty though, from top and bottom.
It doesn't have height adjustments for the beater bar but I haven't missed it on the varied height rugs I have, and it's not beating up my taller piles. I turn off the beater bar on the shag.
It's a very cool little vacuum that I highly recommend, and the price is not prohibitive like the feature-comparable Dyson and Electolux models (and they are heavier).
Update Oct 2011
Still going strong! I learned a few other cool things about this vacuum:
1) The hose elbows on both the canister and handle pivot. So you can pivot the elbow angles to get better hose extension.
2) It has a safety for when you clog up the hose/tubes, with large debris. I was using it to vacuum up demolition debris- slips of wallpaper, chips of sheetrock and all kinds of little junk (yes!), and all of a sudden it started making a very loud air noise from somewhere down low... Sounded like a hose connection was leaking.
So I bent over and saw that the little rectangular hole located in the one side of the canister(in the purple part)was sucking air in- big suction. I looked all through the vacuum and found I had a huge clog of junk stuck in the long handheld tube. When I removed the junk, it was all quiet again. So if your's make a loud noise, check this out.
After I abused the thing with gypsum dust from drywall work, I dismantled it completely and cleaned it throughout. It's pretty easy to service. It's like new again and still going strong.
June 2014- Still awesome!
Let me just say this- you’d never know that we have a cat. This thing picks up litter on the first try. I used to have to go over “litter areas” over and over to pick everything up. But this little shark is AMAZING. Never going back to Kirby.
I posted pictures of my carpet right at the dusty entry way. (Dirtiest area of my carpet)