Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Lavender..." and save 55% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Lavender (NV352)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- 2-in-1 Vacuum: Upright and Lift-Away for portable cleaning.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 12.5 pounds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Vacuum Series||Shark Navigator Lift-Away - NV350 series (NV352, NV353)||Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away - NV370 series (NV356E, NV370)||Shark Rotator Lift-Away - NV500 series (NV501, NV502, NV510, NV552)||Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed - NV680 series (NV681, NV682, NV683)|
|Product Weight and Pod Weight (Without Cord)||12.5 pounds; 7.5 pounds||13.7 pounds; 8 pounds||15.5 pounds; 8.4 pounds||13.2 pounds; 5.9 pounds|
|Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Swivel Steering||✓||✓||yes, with LED Lights||yes, with LED Lights|
|Finger Tip Controls||✓|
|Included Accessories||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 5.5” Crevice Tool (3) 24” Bonus Crevice Tool||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 8" Crevice Tool (3) Pet Power Brush (4) Dust-Away Hard Floord Attachment with 2 Microfiber Pads||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 12" Crevice Tool (3) Premium Pet Power Brush.||(1) Duster Crevice (2) Pet Multi Tool (3) Dust-Away Hard Floor Attachment with 1 Microfiber Pad|
|Bonus Tools||Wide Pet Upholstery Tool (NV352), Pet Power Brush (NV353)||Accessory Bag (NV370)||Straight Nozzle (NV501, NV502), Wide Upholstery Tool (NV501, NV552), Canister Caddy (NV502, NV552), Car Detail Kit (NV502), Under Appliance Wand (NV552), Dust-Away with 1 Microfiber Pad (NV552)||Pet Power Brush (NV682), Home + Car Detail Kit (NV683), Canister Caddy (NV683), Dust-Away Pro Nozzle with 1 Microfiber Pad (NV681, NV682)|
|Dust Cup Capacity (Max Fill Line)||1.2 dry quarts||2.2 dry quarts||1.3 dry quarts||0.9 dry quarts|
|Hose Length (Compressed) and Cord Length||5 feet; 25 feet||5 feet; 30 feet||8.4 feet; 30 feet||6 feet; 30 feet|
|Cleaning Path Width||9.25 inches||9.5 inches||9.5 inches||10.5 inches|
A lightweight 2-in-1 Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable canister for portable cleaning power. With the push of a button, Lift-Away technology allows you to lift the canister away and easily clean in hard-to-reach areas. This vacuum is also armed with swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture, and has a completely sealed system with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens. Additionally, it has a Brushroll Shutoff button so you can easily switch between carpet and bare floor cleaning.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.4 x 15 x 45.5 in||12.1 x 45.7 x 12.2 in||11.8 x 11.4 x 45.5 in||11.9 x 13.2 x 45 in||15 x 29.5 x 13.25 in||13.5 x 11.32 x 45.28 in|
|Item Weight||12.5 lbs||15.5 lbs||15 lbs||15.4 lbs||15 lbs||10.6 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- light and easy to push, pull and lift!
- all nozzles (except crevice tools) swivel- really easy to maneuver!
- so quiet, no high-pitched hiss at all, just a soft hum
- this thing is only 10 amps and the suction is better than the Hoover's 12 amp motor- unbelievable!
- converts to a light canister- hand held or still on the rolling nozzle base
- comes with lots of attachments (I got the extended reach model NV350E which came with the two on-board tools- 6" crevice and duster, the 24" extended crevice tool, the air-powered pet turbo nozzle, the funky looking non-motorized bare floor nozzle and the electric motorized standard nozzle. Mine did not come with an accessory bag or the full width bare floor brush.)
- can turn the beater bar off on the motorized nozzle with the 2-notch power switch so can use the primary nozzle for bare floors too
- the base rolling nozzles can be attached to the hose/wand-end in canister mode too (note the beater bars are not powered in this config.)
- can use the hose in canister mode with or w/out the built-in extension wand attached to it
- the cord hook holds the cord securely
- the beater-bars actually help self-propel the vacuum on rugs
- this might be a con for some, but I like the smaller width nozzle head that it has. I can get between all dining chair legs and other tight spots now.
- can adjust the suction for vacuuming around spot rugs and long drapes. There's a release you turn on the wand.
- the beater bars auto-shut-off when you vacuum up something that jams them and saves the motor and belt
- washable lifetime filters I know I'll never replace
- sealed system- I'll update on whether I notice the advantages of this long-term. With two cats and allergies, time will tell.
- wish the extension wand was simply part of the handle and telescoped to any length/height i/o detachable. That would provide more ease of use and flexibility, especially in canister mode.
- it easily topples over when using the hose because it is so light and the hose is too short or not stretchy enough, and it's attached to the canister with an L-shaped pivoting elbow located too high on the canister.
- the power cord covers one room only. I think my Hoover Windtunner has a 50' cord where this is 25'. (Can easily add an extension cord though)
- the one-way direction of the beater bars does tend to groom rugs much more on the pull but that's what helps self-propel the vacuum, so I'll take the tradeoff. My Windtunner had two-bi-directional beater bars that groomed in both directions but didn't do as good a job as this does in just the pull, and it's so hard to push compared to this Shark!
- the canister is bulky/tall when trying to get under furniture so can't get past the nozzle head
- only storage for two tools on-board. How 'bout an attachment sash to wear?
- the cord hook should be higher- on the handle botttom
- The Hoover Windtunnel duster attachment fits right on the crevice tool tip in addition to the wand, so I could easily just throw on the duster while doing baseboards etc., w/out having to remove the crevice tool. Shark should take a look at that clever design. Unfortunately Hoover's attachments are not interchangeable with the Sharks' or I'd use them.
- The bristles on the duster are too short and too few/flimsy/bendy. The plastic edge can easily scratch surfaces because it can touch them.
The canister dust cup does fill up in one vacuuming but that's because it works so well. It's easy to empty though, from top and bottom.
It doesn't have height adjustments for the beater bar but I haven't missed it on the varied height rugs I have, and it's not beating up my taller piles. I turn off the beater bar on the shag.
It's a very cool little vacuum that I highly recommend, and the price is not prohibitive like the feature-comparable Dyson and Electolux models (and they are heavier).
Update Oct 2011
Still going strong! I learned a few other cool things about this vacuum:
1) The hose elbows on both the canister and handle pivot. So you can pivot the elbow angles to get better hose extension.
2) It has a safety for when you clog up the hose/tubes, with large debris. I was using it to vacuum up demolition debris- slips of wallpaper, chips of sheetrock and all kinds of little junk (yes!), and all of a sudden it started making a very loud air noise from somewhere down low... Sounded like a hose connection was leaking.
So I bent over and saw that the little rectangular hole located in the one side of the canister(in the purple part)was sucking air in- big suction. I looked all through the vacuum and found I had a huge clog of junk stuck in the long handheld tube. When I removed the junk, it was all quiet again. So if your's make a loud noise, check this out.
After I abused the thing with gypsum dust from drywall work, I dismantled it completely and cleaned it throughout. It's pretty easy to service. It's like new again and still going strong.
June 2014- Still awesome!
We have owned a Kirby Generation 4 vacuum for many years, and it has served us well, but it's weight has become a little too-much for my wife. My wife had been hinting for a Dyson vacuum, but the price of the Dyson was awfully high though it did have good reviews.
I was scanning some TV channels, and happend upon a Shark Navigator Lift-Away ad in progress. In the ad they used a Dyson with the Swivel ball steering to show how the Navigator also could swivel/pivot/steer the same way.
The ad showed a number of testimonials from folks who said that they thought their prior vacuum before purchasing the Lift-Away were doing a good jobs. They were all surprised that even after running their original vacuum over their carpets, that the Shark Navigator Lift-Away pulled much more dust/dirt/hair/etc...
Well we went down to Bed Bath and Beyond with our 20% off coupon and took a look at this Shark vacuum. They had a low-pile carpet at the vacuum display area, so we plugged-in the display Navigator Lift-Away, and ran it over the carpet.
Quiet! : The noise level of this machine was much lower than our Kirby. You could actually talk and hear other things around you while it was running.
Suction! : Can't say enough.....This low pile black carpet at Bed Bath and Beyond looked fairly clean, but after a few passes with the Shark Lift-Away the carpet seemed a deeper black. The dirt/dust/hair cannister on the Shark had a big old ball of dust in it! We couldn't even figure where all that dust came from. Apparently the suction on this Shark is just as advertised; better than the competition.(Shark Lift-Away sucked up more heavy billiard balls up a tube than the Dyson!...in the info ad).
Swivel Feature: Yep, it does just what they say. Swivels just like a Dyson, only you don't see/have an immense yellow swivel-ball on your vacuum. The swivel feature is built inside the Shark machine and not obvious.
Bought It - Took It Home: It was easy to assemble(couple minutes). We tried it on our very large low-pile throw rug in the livingroom that had recently been vacuumed with our Kirby. What a surprise; After going over the throw rug the dust/dirt/cannister was filled with a big ball of dust and hair.
You Can Feel The Suction: The suction is so strong that the Lift-Away literally pulled itself forward as the beater brush rotated on the carpet.
On-Off Brush Power: Great feature when doing tile or hardwood floors. There's no reason to run the beater brush on our hardwood or tile floors as the Lift-Away's suction is so strong that it lifts up all the dirt. We also ran the beater brush on the hardwood and tile as it seemed to help pull up some particles.
Tried It On Our Berber Rug: This is an old rug(medium pile), but the Lift-Away again sucked up tons of dirt/sand/dust/hair that the Kirby couldn't. The rug/pile seemed to be lifted up much more with the Shark than our Kirby vacuum.
Maybe it's a "guy thing" with mechanical things, but seeing that dirt cannister fill-up motivated me(husband) to do more of the vacuuming. I'm sure wives out there will like that!
12 + lbs... It is very light. My wife is happy, as she can't lift heavy thing without discomfort.
Summation: I think we are using the Shark Navigator Lift-Away vacuum nearly every day. Why? Cause it's actually fun to know we are picking up so much dust. Allergies are less in our household too.
No bags to buy! Yeah! Those Kirby bags are very expensive!
Price.....Less than half the price of a Dyson!
But......It has the same 5 year parts/labor warranty of Dyson!
We're sold. :)