Navitas Naturals Hemp Seeds Shelled, 8-Ounce
- Raw shelled hemp seeds
- Kashmir superfood
- Delivers omega fatty acids & fiber
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Pack of 1
Food sensitivity: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
Certified organic hemp seeds (c.sativa).Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
They can be eaten straight from the bag; sprinkled on top of vegetables, soups, smoothies, salads,yogurt, and cereals; mixed into baked recipes; or blended into a gourmet nut butter.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. 8oz bag will stay fresher than a 16oz bag so these are 8oz bags not 16oz which is better especially with Amazon high turn over,
2. I consume lots of hemp due to the oil in hemp and majority taste almost the same but certainly not the same even from the same producer since it is a natural product with oil, organic always tastes different than conventional as well regardless,
3. Navitas happens to be an high end brand regardless of whatever that they sell due to their high standards. Navitas does not gas their bags for a longer shelf life. Navitas sells variety of food items with high quality control although that they have had many issues with their Chia seeds for unknown reasons,
4. Hemp is no replacement for almonds like one reviewer claims, almond are the king for vitamin E, others only wish,
5. No food including hemp helps with weight loss, watching calorie intakes is the only solution,
6. Protein in hemp is incomplete just like all greens except the king of protein, quinoa.
GENERAL: No, these will not make you high mentally but yet I get high physically since three tablespoon of this beauty, once again only 3 tablespoon which is 30 gr, offer me 50% magnesium and 25% zinc which allows me to get to really high spots in the mountains with my mountain bike or catch those big high waves in the ocean since my muscles do not cramp due to magnesium intake of hemp seeds.Read more ›
I like them, but it isn't something I buy all the time. It's good every couple of months, as long as you are getting your omega-3's somewhere else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchase Navitas Naturals Hemp Seeds frequently. very nice product with prompt service.Published 2 months ago by Sp1nster
All I can say is delicious. I am not sure they are going to make it to the recipies. ;)Published 10 months ago by TJTB
The reason for the one heart is because I could have got 2 bags for just $5 more!Published 13 months ago by Hazel Wagner
Yummy addition to cereal, granola bars, salad or snacking.Published 14 months ago by Laurie Lambries